Here is a guide on how to use Regulus in Reverse 1999 including her best Psychubes, skill breakdown, and building a team that maximizes her potential.
Table of Contents
- Tag: DPS/Support
- Rarity: 6-star
- Afflatus: Star
- Damage Type: Mental
Regulus is one of the 6-star characters on the beginner banner, you might end up getting her after pulling from the banner which is really great as she can deal with a lot of DMG and has great utility for the team. Since she is a Tag as DPS/Support, she can be used as Main DPS in the team that deals with a lot of Mental AoE DMG. Also, She has support utilities to make allies dodge any non-Ulitmate and reduce Moxie from enemies.
Regulus Skills Breakdown and Tips
Treat For The Ears
Level 1: [ATK] 1-target attack. Deals 200% Mental DMG.
Level 2: [ATK] 1-target attack. Deals 300% Mental DMG.
Level 3: [ATK] 1-target attack. Deals 500% Mental DMG.
- Skill Breakdown
- Perform a single target ATK that deals with Mental DMG.
Challenge For The Eyes
Level 1: [ATK] Mass attack. Deals 150% Mental DMG to 2 enemies.
Level 2: [ATK] Mass attack. Deals 150% Mental DMG to 2 enemies. When the caster scores a critical hit, Moxie -1 for the targets.
Level 3: [ATK] Mass attack. Deals 275% Mental DMG to 2 enemies. When the caster scores a critical hit, Moxie -2 for the targets.
- Skill Breakdown
- Deal Mental DMG to 2 enemies and if critical hit, enemies reduce Moxie.
Sleepless Rave - Ultimate
Mass attack. Deals 300% Mental DMG to all enemies and inflicts [Riot and Roll] status on all allies for 1 round.
- Skill Breakdown
- Apply AoE Mental DMG to enemies
- Apply [Riot and Roll] on all allies to dodge any non-Ultimate for 1 round.
Skill Combo & Tip
- Try to use [Challenge For The Eyes] at level 2 to get additional effect that decreases enemies Moxie.
- If you have her Insight I, not acted in a round give a huge CRIT Rate bonus that converts to DMG which increases the chance of getting CRIT Hit when using [Challenge for The Eyes] to trigger a decrease Moxie for the target.
Inheritance - Listen to New Stuff
If the caster has not acted in a round, enters [Restless heart] status at the end of the round.
Critical Rate +15% when the caster enters battle.
When [Restless Heart] status is dispelled, Moxie +1.
Special Effect: [Restless Heart]: Critical Rate +50%. Excess Critical Rate is converted to Critical DMG. Cancels after scoring a critical.
- Her Insight I provides a Critical Rate increase, which is really great for her skill, and at her Insight III she will become an AP generous character which allows her to cast ultimate more often.
- Lv. 1: Sleepless Rave effect changes to: deals 400% Mental DMG.
- Lv. 2: Treat for the Ears effect changes to: at 1/2/3 stars, deals 220/280/450% Mental DMG.
- Lv. 3: Challenge for the Eyes effect changes to: at 1/2/3 stars, deals 165/195/300% Mental DMG.
- Lv. 4: Sleepless Rave effect changes to: deals 450% Mental DMG.
- Lv. 5: Sleepless Rave effect changes to: duration of [Riot and Roll] inflicted on all allies +1 round.
Regulus Best Psychubes
- Thunderous Applause
- Critical Rate Lv 1: 12%
- Critical Rate Lv 60: 18%
- Amplification: When the carrier's 1-target attack scores a critical hit, Critical DMG +16%(Lv .1).
- His Bounden Duty
- DMG Bonus Lv 1: 6%
- DMG Bonus Lv 60: 12%
- For each enemy target defeated by the carrier, HP + (the carrier's ATK x60%(Lv.1)).
- Brave New World
- Ultimate Might Lv 1: 12%
- Ultimate Might Lv 60: 18%
- After she casts her Ultimate, her Incantation Might of the next incantation will increase (Lv 1: 20% - Lv 5: 40%) which makes her cast her skill more often.
- An Afternoon Nap
- Critical Rate Lv 1: 7%
- Critical Rate Lv 60: 13%
- When the carrier's 1-target attack scores a critical hit, the carrier gains Critical DMG +3%(Lv. 1) (stacks up to 4 times).
- Her Second Life
- ATK Lv1: 4%
- ATK Lv60: 10%
- After the carrier casts the mass Ultimate, HP+(the carrier's ATK x64%(Lv 1)) for all allies.
Regulus Team Build
Here is all the best character that is great to build a team with Regulus.
All Character Guide
End of Reverse: 1999 Regulus Character Guide