Here is a guide on how to use Matilda in Reverse 1999 including her best Psychubes, skill breakdown, and building a team that maximizes her potential.
Table of Contents
- Tag: Debuff/DPS
- Rarity: 5-star
- Afflatus: Star
- Damage Type: Mental
Matilda is an early F2P character that you obtain in the game mailbox after stages 1-4. Since she has a Tag as Debuff/DPS, she can be used as Main DPS or Debuffer/Buffer in the team. However, her overall output DMG is quite average as a DPS character but enough for the early game and to maximize her buffer effect you need at least Lv 2 of her [Ingenious Etude] which isn't good enough for the late game if you plan on investing in her.
Matilda Skills Breakdown and Tips
Level 1: [ATK] 1-target attack. Deals 200% Mental DMG.
Level 2: [Debuff] 1-target attack. Deals 250% Mental DMG and inflicts 1 stack of [Confusion] on the target. Lasts 1 round.
Level 3: [Debuff] 1-target attack. Deals 450% Mental DMG and inflicts 1 stack of [Confusion] on the target. Lasts 1 round.
[Confusion]: Critical Resist -25% (can stack; each stack is timed independently).
- Skill Breakdown
- Deals Mental DMG to a single enemy
- When [Ingenious Etude] reaches Lv 2, apply 1 stack of [Confusion] for 1 round.
Under The Spotlight
Level 1: [ATK] Mass attack. Deals 120% Mental DMG to 2 enemies. This attack enjoys a Penetration Rate +30%.
Level 2: [ATK] Mass attack. Deals 180% Mental DMG to 2 enemies. This attack enjoys a Penetration Rate +30%.
Level 3: [ATK] Mass attack. Deals 300% Mental DMG to 2 enemies. This attack enjoys a Penetration Rate +30%.
- Skill Breakdown
- Deals Mental DMG to 2 enemies as well as applies Penetration Rate 30%.
Fleeting Revelation - Ultimate
1-target attack. Deals 500% Mental DMG. This attack enjoys Critical Rate +15%.
- Skill Breakdown
- Deal massive Mental DMG on a single target with Critical Rate increase.
Skill Combo & Tip
- Ingenious Etude > Fleeting Revalation or Under the spotlight (Buff Mental DMG when enemies reduce Critical Resist)
- Using Ultimate in [Stats Up] or [Pos Status], gains an additional Critical Rate (Insight I) and decrease DMG taken (Insight II).
Inheritance - Search The Poems
When the caster is in [Stat up] or [Pos Status] statuses, Critical Rate +15%.
When the caster enters battle, damage dealt +8%
When the caster is in [Stats Up] or [Pos Status] statuses, DMG received -15%.
- Her Insight doesn't provide a lot of benefit to her Kit besides additional CRIT Rate so make sure you consider this before investing in her Insight.
- Lv. 1: Fleeting Revelation's effect changes to: this attack enjoys Critical Rate +23%.
- Lv. 2: Ingenious Etude's effect changes to: at 1/2/3 stars, deals 220/230/350% Mental DMG.
- Lv. 3: Fleeting Revelation's effect changes to: this attack enjoys Critical Rate +31%.
- Lv. 4: Under the Spotlight's effect changes to: this attack enjoys Penetration Rate +31%
- Lv. 5: Fleeting Revelation's effect changes to: this attack enjoys Critical Rate +39%
Matilda Best Psychubes
- Thunderous Applause
- Critical Rate Lv1:10%
- Critical Rate Lv 60: 16%
- Amplification: When the carrier's 1-target attack scores a critical hit, CRIT DMG +16%(Lv 1).
- Tomorrow Also
- CRIT DMG Lv 1: 11%
- CRIT DMG Lv 60: 20%
- When the carrier casts an Ultimate, CRIT Rate +10%(Lv 1).
- His Bounden Duty
- DMG Bonus Lv 1: 6%
- DMG Bonus Lv 60: 12%
- For each enemy target defeated by the carrier, HP + (the carrier's ATK x60%(Lv.1)).
- Brave New World
- Ultimate Might Lv 1: 12%
- Ultimate Might Lv 60: 18%
- After she casts her Ultimate, her Incantation Might of the next incantation will increase (Lv 1: 20% - Lv 5: 40%) which makes her cast her skill more often.
Matilda Team Build
End of Reverse: 1999 Matilda Character Guide