Here is a guide on how to use Baby Blue in Reverse 1999 including her best Psychubes, skill breakdown, and building a team that maximizes her potential.
Table of Contents
Baby Blue Overview
- Tag: Debuff/Control
- Rarity: 5-star
- Afflatus: Star
- Damage Type: Mental
Baby Blue is a 5-star character with Star Afflatus. Based on her tag Debuff/Control and her kit, she is a Support that offers a lot of Debuff to enemies such as reducing enemies' Mental DEF, increasing DMG taken, and reducing their DMG and also inflicts enemies [Nightmare] to prevent them from acting.
Baby Blue Skills Breakdown and Tips
Level 1: [ATK] 1-target attack. Deals 200% Mental DMG.
Level 2: [ATK] 1-target attack. Deals 200% Mental DMG. Mental DEF -25% for the target for 2 rounds.
Level 3: [ATK] 1-target attack. Deals 350% Mental DMG. Mental DEF -35% for the target for 3 rounds.
- Skill Breakdown
- Deal Mental DMG on a single enemy.
- At level 2 or above, reduce the enemy's Mental DEF for 2-3 rounds.
Level 1: [Debuff] Mass debuff. DMG -15% and DMG Taken +15% for all enemies for 2 rounds.
Level 2: [Debuff] Mass debuff. DMG -20% and DMG Taken +20% for all enemies for 2 rounds.
Level 3: [Debuff] Mass debuff. DMG -25% and DMG Taken +25% for all enemies for 2 rounds.
- Skill Breakdown
- Provide mass debuff to all enemies by reducing their DMG and increasing DMG taken for 2 rounds.
Tea With Friends - Ultimate
Mass attack. Deals 250% Mental DMG to all enemies. If the target is in [Stats Down], [Neg Status], or [Control] statuses, inflicts [Nightmare] status for 1 round on the target.
[Nightmare]: Cannot act. Dispels the effect after taking any attack.
- Skill Breakdown
- Deals AoE Mental DMG to enemies and if enemies have a Negative statuses will inflict [Nightmare] for 1 round.
Skill Combo & Tip
- Use [Tea Party] at least Lv 2 to apply Mental DEF- for the target.
Inheritance - Don't Touch Her
When the caster takes Mental DMG, DMG Taken -20% and Critical DEF +20%.
Critical Resist Rate +10% when the caster enters battle.
When the caster takes Mental DMG, gives the attacker 1 stack of [Wonderland Visitor] for 2 rounds.
[Wonderland Visitor]: DMG Bonus -10% (can stack; each stack is timed independently).
- Insight Breakdown
- Both her Insight 1 and Insight 3, reduce DMG Taken to increase her survivability.
Baby Blue Portray
- Lv. 1: Tea with Friends effect changes to: deals 350% Mental DMG.
- Lv. 2: Tea Party's effect changes to: at 1/2/3 stars, deals 220/230/400% Mental DMG.
- Lv. 3: Tea with Friend's effect changes to: deals 400% Mental DMG.
- Lv. 4: Tea with Friend's effect changes to: deals 450% Mental DMG.
- Lv. 5: Cough Syrup's effect changes to: at 2/3 stars, DMG Taken +25/30%.
Baby Blue Best Psychubes
- Her Second Life
- ATK Lv 1: 4%
- ATK Lv 60: 10%
- After the carrier casts the mass Ultimate, HP+(the carrier's ATK x32%(Lv 1)) for all allies.
- His Bounden Duty
- DMG Bonus Lv 1: 6%
- DMG Bonus Lv 60: 12%
- For each enemy target defeated by the carrier, HP+(the carrier's ATK x60%(Lv 1)).
- Yearning Desire
- Incantation Might Lv 1: 9%
- Incantation Might Lv 60: 15%
- When the carrier attacks, if the target has [Stats Down] or [Neg Status], DMG Dealt +8%(Lv 1).
- A Free Heart
- HP Lv 1: 2%
- HP Lv 60: 8%
- When the carrier is attacked and is below 50% HP, DMG taken -10% (Lv 1).
Baby Blue Team Build
In this team, Baby Blue has a Support role in the team so we built this team to maximize her debuff utility in the team.
All Character Guide
End of Reverse: 1999 Baby Blue Character Guide