Find Kirara Build, Weapons, and Artifacts that are suitable for Kirara here.
Table of Contents
- Kirara Stats
- Best Constellation & Talent Priority For Kirara
- Best Weapons For Kirara
- Best Artifacts For Kirara
- Best Build For Kirara
- Best Team Build For Kirara
- How to get Kirara
Best Constellation & Talent Priority For Kirara
- C4-Steed of Skanda: After the shield hit the opponent Kirara will deal 200% of her ATK as Dendro DMG.
- C6-Countless Sights to See: Nearby party members will gain 12% of All elemental DMG after she uses skill or burst.
- C2-Perfectly Packaged: Strengthen her shield.
- Talent Priority
- 1. Skill: Increase her Shield DMG absorption, Neko Parcel Hit DMG, and Flipclaw Strike DMG which is great for shield support build.
- 2. Burst: Increase Healing.
- 3. Normal ATK: Lastly, This will be the last skill that we need to upgrade since he is a healer.
Best Weapons For Kirara
Best 3 Stars Sword Weapons
For newbies, you can't find 4 5 stars weapons at low AR. If you just got Kirara as your first 4 stars character and plan to use her as a shield supporter you can also use these 3 stars weapons to deal some damage in the early game. However, there isn't a sword with an HP boost, we will focus on Sword which provides an ER.
- 1. Skyrider Sword (Best)
- Since this Sword has high sub-stats as ER%, this will best 3 stars weapon for Kirara to deal some decent DMG with increased uptime to use skill and ultimate.
Best 4 Stars Sword Weapons
When you get higher AR you will start getting 4 stars weapons. They are P2P or Craft weapons or Battle Pass to use if you don't have primogem to do wishes. Here are a few weapons that are suitable for Kirara's play style. Here we are looking for ER and also with elemental DMG will be a big plus.
- 1. Sacrificial Sword (Best for all Type Support)
- This Sword has a lot of ER% which can improve uptime skill and burst. Moreover, it has a 40% chance to end its own CD which is great for all types of supporters.
- 2. Favonius Sword
- A great amount of ER % as sub Stats and generate a lot of energy. You can go with this sword if you lack energy.
- 3. Sapwood Blade (Best for Reaction Support Build)
- Provide a good amount of ER% as Sub Stats and boost EM after picking up Leaf after triggering Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon.
- 4. Festering Desire
- Give a decent amount of ER% as sub-stats and increase elemental skill DMG and Crit Rate.
Best 5 Stars Sword Weapons
The only way to get a 5-star weapon for Kirara is by wishing. It will randomly drop when you are doing a wish if you are a lucky one. Unfortunately, there are not many 5 stars Sword that suit him yet. So we looking for ER sub-stats with some HP to strengthen her Shield or EM passive.
- 1. Key of Khaj Nisut (Best Kirara Weapon)
- This is the one and only Sword that has HP% in both sub-stats and passive. It also increases her EM as well as teammate if this effect gains 3 stacks which made it the best sword for her.
- 2. Freedom Sworn(Best for Reaction Build)
- Provide a huge amount of EM on sub-stats and increase DMG and ATK.
Best Artifacts For Kirara
Here is the best artifacts list for Kirara from best to good.
- Deepwood Memories
- 2 Pieces: Dendro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4 Pieces: After Elemental Skills or Bursts hit opponents, the targets Dendro RES will be decreased by 30% for 8s. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
- Vourukasha's Glow
- 2 Pieces: HP +20%
- 4 Pieces: Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG will be increased by 10%. After the equpping character takes DMG, the aforementioned DMG Bonus is increased by 80% for 8s. This effect increase can have 5 stacks. The duration of each stack is counted independently. These effects can be triggered even when the equipping character is not on the field.
- Flower of Paradise Lost
- 2 Pieces: Increase Elemental Mastery by 80.
- 4 Pieces: The equipping character's Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction DMG are increased by 40%. Additionally, after the equipping character triggers Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, they will gain another 25% bonus to the effect mentioned prior. Each stack of this lasts 10s. Max 4 stacks simultaneously. This effect can only be triggered once per second. The character who equips this can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
- Nobless Oblige
- 2 Pieces: Elemental Burst DMG +20%
- 4 Pieces: Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
- Tenacity of The Millelith
- 2 Pieces: HP +20%
- 4 Pieces: When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, ATK is increased by 9% for 7s. This effect stacks up to 2 times and can be triggered once every 0.3s. Once 2 stacks are reached, the 2 set is increased by 100%.
Best Build For Kirara
Best Kirara Support Shield Build
- For Kirara Support Shield build Weapon, we focus on Kirara's HP% because her shield strength is based on Kirara's HP so to strengthen her shield, we should prioritize a weapon that has a high HP% with some Energy regenerate passively like Key of Khaj Nisut which provide a lot of HP% and EM increased or you can go with Sacrificial Sword to get high ER% to be able to cast her skill more often.
- For Kirara Support Shield Artifact, 2 PC of Tenacity will provide a 20% HP combine with 2PC Vourukaha to get 20% more. This will increase a huge amount of shield absorption.
Best Kirara Support Shield Build Stats
For best Healer artifacts stats are HP and ER as sub-stats because we need to get more HP and Energy Recharge since her shield is base on HP.
- Main Stats
- Sub Stats
Best Kirara Support Reaction Build
- For Kirara Reaction Support build Weapon, we focus on Kirara's EM to increase Burst DMG and to reduce cooldown time like Sacrificial Sword with 40% chance to end CD or you can go with Freedom Sworn to get some EM boost DMG.
- For Kirara Healer Artifact, Deepwood Memories will provide Dendro DMG Bonus and RES. you can also use Nobless Oblige to Buff party members or Tenacity to get some Shield and ATK boost.
Best Kirara Support Reaction Build Stats
For best support/reaction artifacts stats are EM and ER as sub-stats because we need to output more Elemental DMG with skill.
- Main Stats
- Sub Stats
Best Team Build For Kirara
- Sub-DPS in a team that applies Elemental Skill to trigger the Quicken and Aggravate.
- Main DPS that deals Dendro AoE based on Chisel Light with Baal Electro Element, Aggravate can be triggered.
- Provide Hydro Elemental Burst to react with Kaveh
- Provide Hydro Elemental Burst to react with Nahida
- Deal Dendro DMG to trigger with Nilou or Ayato to create Bountiful Cores.
- Provide Hydro Elemental Burst to react with Nahida and create Bountiful Cores to deal AoE DMG.
- Yae Miko
- Main-DPS in a team that applies Elemental Skill to trigger the Quicken and Aggravate. Her skill provides Electro attachment even off-field.
- Create AoE damage to grouping enemies and provide buff and reduce elemental Resistance of Enemies.
- Deal Dendro DMG to trigger with Yelan to create Bountiful Cores.
End of Kirara Build Guide