Find Hu Tao Build, Weapons, and Artifacts that suitable for Hu Tao here.
Hu Tao Stats
Best Weapons For Hu Tao
Best 3 Star Weapons
There are some 3 stars weapons that are the best weapon for Hu Tao to equip. Here is the best 3-star Polearm list from best to good.
|White Tassel||Increases Normal Attack DMG by 24-48%.|
|Halberd||Normal Attack deal an additional 160-320% DMG. Can only occur once every 10s.|
Best 4 Star Weapons
In the mid-game, 4 star weapons are obtainable from wish, chest, and finding materials to forge at the blacksmith. Here is the best Polearm list from best to good.
Best 5 Star Weapons
The only way to get 5 star weapon is by wishing. It will randomly drop when you are doing wish if you are a lucky one. Here is the best Polearm list from best to good.
|Staff of Homa||HP increased by 20-40%. Additional, provides an ATK Bonus based on 0.8-1.6% of the wielder's Max HP. When the wielder's HP is less than 50%, this ATK bonus is increased by an additional 1-1.8% of Max HP.|
|Primordial Jade Winged - Spear||On hit, increases ATK by 3.2-6% for 6s. Max 7 stacks. This effect can only occur once every 0.3s. While in possession of the maximum possible stacks, DMG dealt is increased by 12-24%.|
|Vortex Vanquisher||Increases Shield Strength by 20-40%. Scoring hits on opponents increases ATK by 4-8% for 8s. Max 5 stacks. Cam only occur once every 0.3s. While protected by a shield, this ATK increase effect is increased by 100%.|
|Skyward Spine||Increases CRIT Rate by 8-16% and increases Normal Attack SPD by 12%. Additionally, Normal and Charged Attacks hits on opponents have a 50% chance to trigger a vaccuum blade that deals 40-100% of ATK as DMG in a small AoE. This effect can occur no more than once every 2s.|
Best Artifacts For Hu Tao
Here is the best Artifacts list for Hu Tao from best to good.
|Crimson Witch of Flames|
- Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using Elemental Skill increases the 2-Piece Set Bonus by 50% of its starting value for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
- ATK +18%
- If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
- Elemental Burst DMG +20%
- Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members' ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
- Physical DMG +25%
- After defeating an opponent, increases Charged Attack DMG by 50%, and reduces its Stamina cost to 0 for 10s.
- CRIT Rate +12%
- When HP is below 70%, CRIT Rate increases by an additional 24%.
- Increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 15%.
- After using Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 25% for 8s.
- Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 20%.
- Defeating an opponent has 100% chance to remove Elemental Skill CD. Can only occur once every 15s.
Best Build For Hu Tao
Best Pyro DPS Build
This build is focused on Hu Tao Pyro DMG build to deal high Elemental damage output to the enemies.
|Staff of Homa||Crimson Witch of Flames|
Best Pyro DPS Build Artifacts Stats
|Pyro DMG Bonus||CRIT Rate/CRIT DMG|| |
|HP%||CRIT Rate||CRIT DMG|
Best Pyro Support Build
Build these sets below to be a Pyro Support character in the team.
|Skyward Spine||Noblesse Obilge|
Best Pyro Support Build Artifacts Stats
|Pyro Bonus DMG||Elemental Mastery|| |
|HP%||Energy Recharged||Elemental Mastery|
Best Physical DMG Build
This is focused on Physical DMG that make Hu Tao can have potential Normal Attack and Charged Attack DPS.
|Staff of Homa||(2) Gladiator Finale|
(2) Bloodstained Chivalry
Best Physical DMG Build Artifact Stats
|Physical DMG Bonus||CRIT DMG|| |
|ATK%||CRIT Rate||CRIT DMG|
Other Characters Build