Pela is a 4-stars character in Honkai: Star Rail. Find Pela skills and build in this Article.
Table of Contents
Character Overview: Pela
Pela is a female character of the Nihility path with Ice element. She focuses on debuffing enemies, and her debuff of choice is a universal defence shred, making her usable against damn near everything.
How to get Pela in Honkai: Star Rail
To get Pela you need to pull this character from any of these Warp banners (GACHA) using Star Rail pass or Special Pass:
- Departure Warp
- Butterfly on Swordtip
- Brilliant Fixation
- Stellar Warp
Pela Stats & Ascension Materials
- Level 1 Stats
- HP: 134
- ATK: 74
- DEF: 63
- Speed: 105
- Level 80 Stats
- HP: 987
- ATK: 546
- DEF: 463
- Speed: 105
Pela Ascension Materials
Here are all ascension materials that you need for leveling up Pela to level 80:
Pela Skills & Abilities Priority
Frost Shot (Basic ATK) - Single Target
Deal Ice DMG equals to 50% of Pela's ATK to a single Enemy.
Frostbite (Skill) - Impair
Removes 1 buff(s) and deals Ice DMG equal to 120% of Pela's ATK to a single enemy.
Zone Suppresion (Ultimate) - Impair
Deal Ice DMG equal to 84% of Pela's ATK to all enemies, with a base chance of 100% to inflict the Exposed status. Exposed enemies have their DEF reduced by 33% for 2 turn(s).
Data Collecting (Talent) - Support
If Pela's attack inflicts a debuff on the enemy, she additionally gains 5 energy.
Preemptive Strike (Technique)
Immediately attacks the enemy. Upon entering battle, Pela deals Ice DMG equal to 80% of her ATK to a random enemy, with a 100% base chance of lowering the DEF of all enemies by 20% for 2 turn(s).
Pela Abilities Priority
This is the abilities priority order that you can use it as a strategy inside the combat.
Ascension 2: Bash
Pela deals 20% more DMG to debuffed enemies.
Ascension 4: The Secret Strategy
When Pela is on the battlefield, all allies Effect hit rate increases by 10%.
Ascension 6: Wipe Out
Using Skill to remove buff(s) increases the DMG of Pela's next attack by 20%.
Best Light Cones for Pela
We will recommend the 3 best lightcone that goes well and make Pela become stronger in the fight.
- In The Name of The World5-Star Lightcone: Increases Pela's DMG to debuffed enemies by 24%. When the Pela uses her skill, the effect hit rate for this attack increases by 18%, and the ATK increase by 24%.
- So the Total ATK DMG when she uses her skill goes up to 108%, and also 18% effect hit rate increases.
- We Will Meet Again4-Star Lightcone: After the wearer uses Basic ATK or Skill deals additional DMG equal to 48% of the Pela's ATK to a random enemy that has been attacked.
- So the total ATK DMG, when Pela uses her Basic ATK, will increase by 48% DMG more, And Total ATK DMG when she uses her skill will go up to 132%.
- Hidden Shadow 3-Star Lightcone: After using the skill, Pela's next basic ATK deals additional damage equal to 60% of ATK to the enemy.
Best Relics for Pela
- Equip 2 Pieces of Hunter of Glacial Forest. This relic goes well with Pela when she uses her skill & ultimate it will increase 10% more Ice DMG to the enemy.
- Equip 2 Pieces of Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise. This will increase Pela's Hit Rate by 10% Meanwhile, when Pela attacks the enemy the Attack Damage will increase up to 25% of the effect hit rate.
Eidolon Level 1: Victory Report
When Pela defeats an enemy, Pela regenerates 5 energy.
Eidolon Level 2: Adamant Charge
Using Skill to remove buff(s) increases SPD by 10% for 2 turn(s).
Eidolon Level 3: Suppressive Force
Skill lv.+2, up to a maximum of Lv.15. Basic ATK lv. +1. Up to a maximum of Lv.10.
Eidolon Level 4: Full Analysis
When using skill, there is a 100% base chance to reduce the target enemy's Ice RES by 12% for 2 turn(s).
Eidolon Level 5: Absolute Jeopardy
Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.
Eidolon Level 6: Feeble Pursuit
When Pela attacks a debuffed enemy, she deals Additional Ice DMG equal to 40% of Pela's ATK to the enemy.
End of Pela Build Guide.
Characters Build List