Sampo is a 4 stars character in Honkai: Star Rail. Find Sampo skills and build in this article.
Table of Contents
Character Overview: Sampo
Sampo is a male character of the Nihility path with Wind element. He's a character that actually quite a reliable and consistent teammate.
How To get Sampo in Honkai: Star Rail
To get Sampo you need to pull this character from any of these Warp banners (GACHA) using Star Rail pass or Special Pass:
- Departure Warp
- Butterfly on Swordtip
- Brilliant Fixation
- Stellar Warp
Sampo Stats & Ascension Materials
- Level 1 Stats
- HP: 139
- ATK: 84
- DEF: 54
- Speed: 102
- Level 80 Stats
- HP: 1023
- ATK: 617
- DEF: 396
- Speed: 102
Sampo Ascension Materials
Here are all ascension materials that you need for leveling up Sampo to level 80:
- x246400 Credit
- x16 Ancient Part
- x15 Ancient Spindle
- x10 Ancient Engine
- x52 Storm Eye
Sampo Skills & Abilities Priority
Dazzling Blades (Basic ATK) - Single Target
Deals Wind DMG equal to 50/100/110% of Sampo's ATK to a single enemy.
Ricochet Love (Skill) - Bounce
Deals Wind DMG equal to 28/56/62% of Sampo's ATK to a single enemy, and further deals DMG for 4 extra time(s), with each time dealing Wind DMG equal to 28/56/62% of Sampo's ATK to a random enemy.
Surprise Present (Ultimate) - Impair
Deals Wind DMG equal to 96/160/172% of Sampo's ATK to all enemies, with a 100% base chance to increase the target's DOT taken by 20/30/32% for 2 turn(s).
Windtorn Dagger (Talent) - Impair
Sampo's attacks have a 65% base chance to inflict Wind Shear for 3 turn(s). Enemies inflicted with Wind Shear will take Wind DoT equal to 20/52/57% of Sampo's ATK at the beginning of each turn. Wind Shear can stack up to 5 time(s).
Shinning Bright (Technique) - Impair
After Sampo uses Technique, enemies in a set area are inflicted with Blind for 10 second(s). Blinded enemies cannot detect your team. When initiating combat against a Blinded enemy, there is a 100% fixed chance to delay all enemies' action by 25%.
Sampo Abilities Priority
This is the abilities priority order that you can use it as a strategy inside the combat.
Ascension 2: Trap
Extends the duration of Wind Shear caused by Talent by 1 turn.
Ascension 4: Defensive Position
Using Ultimate additionally regenerates 10 energy.
Ascension 6: Spice UP
Enemies with Wind Shear effect deal 15% less damage to Sampo.
Best Light Cones for Sampo
We will recommend the 3 best lightcone that goes well and make Sampo become stronger in the fight.
- In The Name of The World 5-Star LightCone:
- Default Basic ATK DMG 50/100/110% after apply this lightcone plus 24% DMG more, So the Basic ATK can go up to 74%/124%/134% DMG per ATK.
- Default Skill DMG 28/56/62% and this DMG will continue to attack the enemy x4 times when Sampo uses skill. After apply this lightcone the DMG will go up to 52%/80%/86% that a huge amount of DMG per skill ATK.
- Default Ultimate DMG 96/160/172% per ATK. After apply this lightcone it increase to 120%/ 184%/196%.
- Eyes of The Prey 4-Star Lightcone is the signature Sampo Lightcone:
- So this light cone will increase more Wind DMG & Wind DoT to Sampo Basic ATK, Skill & Ultimate & Talent.
- Hidden Shadow 3-Star Lightcone: After using the skill, Sampo's next basic ATK deals additional damage equal to 60% of ATK to the enemy.
Best Relics for Sampo
Sampo's output damage from basic ATK & Skill & Ultimate is base on Wind DMG. So, We will need the types of Relice that can increase more WIND DMG for him.
- Equipe 2 Pieces of Eagle of Twilight Line: This relic goes well with Sampo that increase more 10% Wind DMG when using Basic ATK, Skill & Ultimate.
- Equipe 2 Pieces of Thief of Shooting Meteor: This relic will give more 20% Break DMG to the enemy with Wind Element whenever Sampo uses his Basic ATK, Skill & Ultimate
- Equipe 2 Pieces of Pan-Galatic Commercial Enterprise: This will increase Sampo's Hit rate 10% more. Meanwhile, The Sampo's ATK damage increases by an amount that is equal to 25% of effect hit rate.
Eidolon Level 1: Rising Love
When using skill, deals DMG for 1 extra time(s) to random enemy.
Eidolon Level 2: Infectious Enthusiasm
When an enemy with Wind Shear is defeated, there is a 100% base chance to inflict 1 stack(s) of Wind Shear, equivalent to the Talent's Wind Shear.
Eidolon Level 3: Big Money
Skill Lv.+2, up to a maximum of Lv.15. Basic ATK Lv.+1. Up to a maximum of Lv.10.
Eidolon Level 4: The Deeper the Love, The Stronger the Hate
When Skill hits an enemy with 5 or more stack(s) of Wind Shear, the enemy immediately take 8% of current Wind Shear DMG.
Eidolon Level 5: Huuuge Money!
Ultimate Lv.+2, up to a maximum of Lv.15. Talent Lv.+2, up to a maximum of Lv.15.
Eidolon Level 6: Increased Spending
Talent's Wind Shear DMG multiplier increases by 15%.
End of Sampo Build Guide.