Black Clover M Asta [Clover Academy]: Skills, Stats, & Tier

Welcome to Black Clover M Character guide, get to know Asta [Clover Academy] skills details, stats, and tier here.

Asta [Clover Academy] Overview

Asta [Clover Academy] is a character in Attacker class with SSR rarity with Power type, strong against sense and weak against technique characters.

Asta [Clover Academy] | Black Clover M

Release information

Release date (Korea): May 25th, 2023.

Release date (Japan): May 25th, 2023.

Release date (Global): N/A

Asta [Clover Academy] Skills

Here are all skills details of Asta [Clover Academy] in Black Clover M:

Cross Slash [Skill 1] [Single] [ATK: 100%]

Strikes an enemy using both the Demon-Dweller Sword and Demon-Slayer Sword, dealing damage.

  • If an active [Buff] is present, there is a 50% chance to deal an [Extra Attack] to inflict damage equal to 70% of ATK.
  • Grants 2% [Increased DMG Dealt]. (Stacks up to 5 times).

Additional Attack

Launches an additional attack at the target.

Increased Damage

Increases damage done.

Wild Dance [Skill 2] [Single] [ATK: 135%]

Slashes an enemy with the Demon-Dweller Sword and Demon-Slayer Sword, dealing damage.

  • Attacks after granting [Increased ATK Lv.1].
  • 80% chance to grant 20% [Increased Mobility].

Increased ATK Lv.1

Increased Attack by 42%.

Increased Stamina

Increases Stamina by a fixed amount.

Accelerated Assault [Special Skill] [Single] [ATK: 150%]

Performs a powerful strike at an enemy using two swords, dealing damage.

  • Grants an [Extra Turn] when attacking an enemy whose HP is at 80% or above.
  • Attacks a boss after granting 30% [Increased DMG Dealt].

Extra Turn

Allows you to take an extra turn after your turn has ended.

Increased Damage

Increases damage done.

Combine ATK [Single] [ATK: 75%]

Performs a combined attack with partnered mage, dealing damage to an enemy.

  • Attacks after removing enemy's [Barrier].

Dispel Barrier

Removes a Barrier.

Enhanced Passive [Passive]

Grants 12% [Increased ATK] for 1 turn(s) at the start of a wave.

Unique Passive [Unique Passive]

Grants 4% [Increased ATK] at the start of each turn. (Stacks up to 3 times, irremovable).

Asta [Clover Academy] Stats

Note: This is Asta [Clover Academy] stats at level 100.

CRIT Rate15%

Asta [Clover Academy] Tier


Other Attacker Characters

Asta [Clover Academy]Charmy [Halloween]Fana
Fana [Hateful]Fuegoleon VermillionFuegoleon [Clover Academy]
Jack the RipperJack [Clover Academy]Julius
KiatoLangris VaudeLeopold Vermillion
LichtMagna [Ceremony]Noelle [Swimsuit]
RhyaVanessa [Swimsuit]Yami Sukehiro
Yami [Clover Academy]Alecdora SandlerGauche Adlai
Luck VoltiaSolid SilvaYuno
GeorkSalim de Hapshass-

End of Asta [Clover Academy] Character Guide.