PUBG MOBILE new update version 0.13.5 will be available to update on July 16. Please make sure there is at least 181 MB on your Android devices. Friends playing on different versions of the game cannot invite on another, so please update at your earliest convenience.
Table of Contents
Version Update Rewards
Update the game between July 16 - July 22 to get Parachute Trail I and 1888BP.
What's New In PUBG MOBILE Version 0.13.5?
- iOS background download and update feature has been added. While downloading a new patch, iOS players can now send the application to the background like Android users. (iOS shop will not be updated to reflect this).
- TPP (Third Person Perspective) added to team deathmatch room mode.
- New rating protection cards, including rating protection card (duration) and rating protection card (uses), will take effect when ratings change. No rating will be deducted while the card is active. It only applies to Crown tier and below.
- The high frame rate option has been added to HDR made for some high-end devices. Enable it for even better graphics at the cost of battery life. It can be configured in Settings - Graphics.
- PMCO themed events are coming late July. After completing the missions, players can listen to the new PMCO song by Alan Walker, and get the PMCO theme for their main menu.
- Corrected a problem where the reward notification does not pop up when there are daily missions in the reward for royale pass missions.
- Corrected a problem where the name of the crates described in EZ Mission License Parks 3 dd not match the actual one.
- Corrected the bug where players were erroneously ranked with incorrect ratings and tiers during the season change.
- Corrected the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in team deathmatch.
- Items have been added to BP shop for Prime subscribers, including season 8 passes, mission cards and more.
- UC purchase bonus screen has been tuned. Rewards have also been updated.
- Title visual effects have been improved.
- Some mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- Unified the crate names and fine-tuned the visual effect of the navigation bar on the right side.
- Bonus challenge results are now calculated in real-time. The Middle East, Soubeast Asia, Europe, and United States region will open soon.
- Season system upgraded:
- Season interface has been redesigned to make it more intuitive and fancier.
- Classic made results screen has been adjusted. Rating and tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been adjusted. The entire season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get season-exclusive weapon finishes.
- Tier rewards have been adjusted. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the season.
- At the beginning of each season, players will learn more detailed changes from the previous season.
- The ranking system's algorithm has been tuned to slightly increase the weight of kill points, so kills now have a bigger impact on tier/
- Tier transfer message has been polished. Rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website, whose link will be included in the message.
- Tier promotion reminder has been adjusted. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier reminder.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
This summer, brave warriors of PUBG MOBILE are out at sea, broadening their horizon in the beautiful underwater world. They even discovered some long lost treasures in the ocean!
- New friends request feature: on the royale pass purchase page, players can ask their friends for elite pass or elite pass plus.
- To celebrate the first anniversary of royale pass, we are bringing in back some items from season 2 and season 3. Players can get these rare items in rank rewards and redemption crates. It is now or never!
- Display effect in reward screen, mission screen, EZ mission license screen, and ranking screen have been adjusted.
Team up in royale pass season 8 for the summer carnival! Treasures in the ocean await you!
- PUBG MOBILE CLUB OPEN 2019 global finals, July 26 - July 28 - join us in Berlin! Check-in a certain number of times to collect PMCO exclusive rewards.
- PUBGM X BAPE collaboration with in-game BAPE products and retail merchandise.
- Alan Walker x PUBG MOBILE's new collection in single and mystery set launched. Follow the event center to participate in the new song unlocking event.
To celebrate the first anniversary of royale pass, we are launching some season 2 and season 3 events again. Players can get these rare items in rank rewards and redeem the rewards.
Link to Official Patch notes: