|New Weather, Map Improvements, Festival Effects|
- Erangle Improvements
- Added Night Mode to Erangel. The map will alternate between day and night randomly in Classic Mode.
- Added Night Vision Googles.
- Added new buildings in certain areas.
- Added covers next to some rivers.
- Added more trees in some empty areas.
A movie picture style has been added to settings. Once selected, the style will apply to all maps.
- In all maps, the spawn island has gone through a festival makeover.
- Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking pumpkins and candies.
- Enemies killed by Hellfire - AKM will become scarecrows.
- A spooky face appears when a grenade explodes.
- During the Halloween event period, players have a 50% chance to activate night mode.
|New Weapon, Vehicle & Related Improvements|
- Added the QBU DMR. It fires 5.56mm rounds and can be found in Sanhok (replacing Mini 14).
- Added the Rony pick up truck. Only available in Sanhok.
- Added a random music play feature in vehicles. This feature can be turned off in vehicle settings.
- The engine sound effects of UAZ and Buggy have been remastered.
- Added driver and passenger views (with improved vehicle interiors) in first person perspective.
- The bullet spread accuracy bonus from hip fire is slightly reduced when crouching or staying down.
- The bullet spread accracy bonus from hip fire is slightly increaseed when the player is stationary.
- The vertical recoil and horizontal recoil of AKM have been reduced.
- Reduced the Spread accuracy bonus of certain attachments.
- Light Grips now increase recoil recovery and stability.
- The recoil animation when firing looks more realistic now.
- QBZ and QBU now have new megazine attachment models.
- The reloading animation of some weapons in both 1st person and 4rd person perspectives have been improved.
- UMP 9, Vector and SLR now have new 4x Scope crosshair designs.
- Added an action that makes the character stand up while the motorcycle is airbone.
- Added a Brake-button in vehicle driving mode 1 and 2.
- The sound effects of the Dacia have been adjusted so it sounds the same as the original PUBG.
- Vehicle lights have been turned.
- Added an option where the system will first find teammates that speak the same language.
- Matchmaking has been improved. Finding a match should be faster now and players should reach their appropriate tiers easier. Estimated time should now be more accurate.
- Players can now watch other opponent players until the end of the match after being killed.
- When spectating in room mode, players can turn on projectile and bullet trajectories.
- Resolved lagging issues when players encounter other players from afar, or when they open the inventory to change equipment.
- Added a feature to only download the different files when updating a map. If the game client has been updated to version 090, only 13MB of data need to be downloaded for Miramar (originally 300mb).
- Resolved some game-crashing issues.
- Reduced loading time when the game is launched.
- Reduced memory usage in lobby.
- Resolved blurry screen issues on some mobile phones.
- Improved game update mechanism and resolved issues that may cause the update to fail.
- Added the Share of Deals feature. Get your friends to help you bargain, then get the item at a huge discount or even for free!
- Earn candies through a Halloween Lucky Draw to get Halloween-exclusive vehicle finishes.
- Earn Trick Ticket Scraps, combine them into Trick Tickets for lucky draw.
- Fixed some landscape and model issues where characters or views are stuck.
- Fixed an issue where collision with teammates while staying down may cause teammates to fall and lose health.
- Fixed an issue where UAZ may hit characters airbone.
- Fixed an issue where the camera of the passengers in motorcycle sidecars shakes unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the item list to not display properly in the backpack under unstable network conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the firearms to not display properly in weapon slot under unstable network conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the character to stand up again after suddenly getting down from a sprint.
- Fixed an issue where the character animation is not properly displayed in certain status.
- Fixed other known battle and system issues.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles with exploded tires can still be driven smoothly in 1st person perspective.