Check out more detail information in this Wild Rift mid-patch updates down below:
Table of Contents
3 buffed champions in this Mid-Patch updates such as: Varus, Akali, and Evelynn.
Varus seem too weak in the game. It's time to buffed him.
- Buff his Movement Speed from 325 -> 330.
- Buff his (2nd Skill) Blighted Quiver
- Cooldown: 30s -> 25s
- Buff duration: 4s-> 6s
- Damage: 3/ 3.5 /4 /4.5% max health -> 3.5/ 4 /4.5 /5% max health
Akali is also weak in the game and now it's time to buff her in some better way to survive in the lane.
- Buff her Armor from 30 -> 35
- Buff her (Passive) Assassin's Mark
- Bonus Movement speed: 40% -> 50%
- Buff her (2nd Skill) Twilight Shroud
- Cooldown: 20s -> 18s
- Bonus Movement speed: 25/ 30/ 35/ 40% -> 30/ 35/ 40/ 45%
- Buff her (3rd Skill) Shuriken Flip
- Missile range: 7 -> 7.5
Evelynn is the last champion that Wild Rift buff in this mid-patch updates.
- Buff her (1st Skill) Hate Spike
- Range: 5 -> 6.5
- AP ratio: 40% -> 50%
There 6 champions that need to nerfed in this patch notes including Jhin, Ezreal, Amumu, Blitzcrank, Lee Sin, and Gragas.
Jhin seem too OP in every phase of the game. Time to nerfed her to make balance in the game.
- Nerf her Starting attack speed: 0.75 -> 0.66
- Nerf her Attack Speed growth per level: 2.2% -> 3.2%
- Nerf her damage growth per level: 5.5 -> 4.55
- Nerf her damage at level 15 without item: 196 -> 177
- Nerf her (3rd Skill) Captive Audience
- Slow: 45% -> 30%
- Nerf her (Ultimate) Curtain Call
- Cooldown: 80/ 70/ 60 -> 95/ 80/ 65
Ezreal damage is too high in the game time to pull back his damage a little more.
- Nerf his (Passive) Rising Spell Force
- Attack speed per stack: 12.5% -> 10%
- Nerf his (1st Skill) Mystic Shot
- Damage: 20/ 55/ 90/ 125 -> 20/ 50/ 80/ 110
- Nerf his (3rd Skill)Arcane Shift
- Cooldown: 19/ 17/ 15/ 13 -> 25/ 22/ 19/ 16
Amumu Meltdown's are getting a little out of control. Time to nerfed this.
- Nerf his (2nd Skill Despair)
- Damage: 20/ 25/ 30/ 35 -> 10/ 15/ 20/ 25
- Nerf his (Ultimate) Curse Of The Sad Mummy
- Stun Duration: 2 -> 1.5/ 1.75/ 2.0
Blitzcrank has been a bit too reliable as a source of engagements for his team. Time to nerfed him.
- Nerf his Base Mana from 345 -> 300
- Nerf his Mana Regen from 15 -> 9
- Nerf his Regen per level from 1.1 -> 0.7
- Nerf his (Passive) Mana Shield
- Cooldown: 50s -> 80s
- Nerf his (1st Skill) Rocket Grab
- Projectile width: 1.5 -> 1.0
- Nerf his (2nd Skill) Overdrive
- Self-slow duration: 1.0s -> 1.5s
Nerfed Lee Sin's mobility and survivability he gets in the mid-game.
- Nerf his (2nd) Safe Guard
- Cooldown: 15/ 14/ 13/ 12s -> 15s
- Shield value: 80/ 160/ 240/ 320 -> 60/ 120/ 180/ 240
- Damage: 55/ 100/ 145. 190 -> 50/ 75/ 100/ 125
- Physical and Magic Vamp: 40/ 60/ 80/ 100% -> 35/ 50/ 65/ 80%
Gragas is too OP with his Explosive Cask missile Speed and become a reliable champ time to nerf this guy.
- Nerf his Base Health from 690 -> 650
- Nerf his (1st Skill) Barrel Roll
- AP ratio: 80% -> 70%
- Nerf his (2nd Skill) Druken Rage
- Cooldown: 4s -> 4.5s
- Nerf his (Ultimate) Explosive Cask
- AP ratio: 80% -> 70%
Items Buff & Nerf
- Last Whisper Armor Penetration: 20% -> 15%
- Mortal Reminder Armor Penetration: 35% -> 30%
- Teleport Enchant Cost: 1000gold -> 800gold
- Stasis Enchant Cost: 1000gold -> 800gold
- Quicksilver Enchant Cost: 500gold -> 800gold
Nerfed Smite For Laner
Creative Strategies for those who taking Smite as a laner to discourage for the health of the game it skews the jungle meta and can lead to less interactive laning. For those reasons, Smite now reduces XP gained from kill minions by 20% for the first 5 minutes of the game.
Source: Wild Patch Note Patch Notes 1.1