Gepard is a 5 stars character in Honkai: Star Rail. Find Gepard's skills and build in this article.
Table of Contents
Character Overview: Gepard
Gepard is a male character of the Preservation path with a Ice element. He is the captain of the Silvermane Guards who belongs to the noble Landau family in Belobog, and is responsible for the city's defenses and maintains peace.
How to get Gepard in Honkai: Star Rail
To get Gepard you need to pull this character from any of these Warp banners (GACHA) using Star Rail pass or Special Pass:
- Departure Warp
- Butterfly on Swordtip
- Brilliant Fixation
- Stellar Warp
Gepard Stats & Ascension Materials
- Level 1 Stats
- HP: 190
- ATK: 73
- DEF: 89
- Speed: 92
- Level 80 Stats
- HP: 1397
- ATK: 543
- DEF: 654
- Speed: 92
Gepard Ascension Materials
Here are all ascension materials that you need for leveling up Gepard to level 80:
- x308000 Credit
- x20 Silverman Badge
- x18 Silvermane Insignia
- x13 Silvermane Medal
- x66 Horn of Snow
Gepard Skills & Abilities Priority
Fist of Conviction (Basic) - Single Target
Deal Ice DMG equal to 50/100/110% of Gepard's ATK to a single enemy.
Intimidating Strike (Skill) - Im Pair
Deal Ice DMG equal to 100/200/220% of Gepard's ATK to a single enemy, with a 65% base chance to Freeze that enemy for 1 turn(s). While Frozen, the enemy cannot take action and will take Ice DoT equal to 30/60/66% of Gepard's ATK each turn.
Enduring Bulwark (Ultimate) - Enhance - Defense
Apply a Shield to all allies, absorbing DMG equal to 30/45/48% of Gepard's DEF plus 150/600/668 for 3 turn(s).
Unyielding Will (Talent) - Restore
When struck with a killing blow, instead of becoming incapacitated, Gepard's HP immediately restores 25/50/55% of his Max HP. This effect can only trigger once per battle.
Comradery (Technique) - Defense
After using Gepard's Technique, when the next battle begins, applies a shield to all allies, absorbing DMG equal to 24% of Gepard's DEF plus 150 for 2 turn (s).
Gepard Abilities Priority
This is the abilities priority order that you can use it as a strategy inside the combat.
Ascension 2: Integrity
Gepard has a higher chance to be attacked by enemies.
Ascension 4: Commander
When Unyielding Will is triggered, Gepard's Energy will be restored to 100%.
Ascension 6: Fighting Spirit
Gepard's ATK increases by 35% of his current DEF. This effect will refresh at the start of each turn.
Best Light Cones for Gepard
- Moment of Victory5-Star Lightcone: This is Gepard Signature Lightcone that increases DEF by 24% and Effect hit rate by 24%. Increase the chance for the wearer to be attacked by enemies. When the wearer is attacked, increase their DEF by an extra 24% until the end of the wearer's turn.
- We are Wildfire4-Star Lightcone: Decrease DMG dealt to all allies by 8% at the start of the battle for 5 turn(s). And also restore 30% of respective HP difference between the character's Max HP and current HP.
- Defense3-Star Lightcone: This one goes well with Gepard Ultimate when he use it Restore HP by 18% of their Max HP.
Best Relics for Gepard
Gepard should use Relic which gives him more Defensive and also give him more shield % effect to get more tanky inside the combat.
- Equip 4 Pieces of Knight of Purity Palace: Increase gepard's Defensive by 12% plus 20% Shield that can absorb the max damage ATK.
- Equip 2 Pieces of Belobog of the Architects: Increases Gepard more Defensive by 15% and also when Gepard Effect hit rate is 50% or higher gain another 15% defensive. Totally Defensive 30%.
Eidolon Level 1: Due Diligence
Base chance for Gepard's Skill to Freeze enemies increases by 35%.
Eidolon Level 2: Lingering Cold
After an enemy Frozen by Gepard's Skill is unfrozen, their SPD is reduced by 20% for 1 turn(s).
Eidolon Level 3: Never Surrender
Ultimate Lv. 2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv.15.
Eidolon Level 4: Faith Moves Mountains
When Gepard is in battle, all allies' Effect Res increases by 20%.
Eidolon Level 5: Cold Iron Fist
Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1. up to a maximum of Lv.10.
Eidolon Level 6: Unyielding Determination
When his Talent is triggered, Gepard's action is advanced Forward by 100%, and he restore extra HP equal to 50% of his Max HP.
End of Gepard Build Guide.