Freminet is the first Genshin Impact character that appears in the teaser and comes from the Fontaine region. Here is some information about Freminet including his abilities, weapon, element, rarity, and release date.
Freminet is the one of characters that got a sneak peek in Genshin Impact has teaser "The Final Feast" which includes some sneak peek of other characters from Fontaine as well. HoYoVerse also reveals hhis picture on their social media which confirms that he is an upcoming character in 4.0.
We also got to know his voice actor from the teaser:
- Freminet Voice Actor
- Shunichi Toki is the Japanese voice actor
- Paul Castro Jr. is an English voice actor.
Who is Freminet?
Based on the leaked image, Freminet is a Cryo 4 Stars character who uses the Claymore as his weapon. Freminet is the renowned diver of the Court of Fontaine.
Freminet Ascension Material Farm
Here is Freminet's Ascension Material List to farm and prepare for him:
This Freminet Ascension Material image source: t.me/blednayaleaks
Freminet Abilities & Stats
Here is some info on abilities from leaker Mero.
- Base HP: 12071
- Base DEF: 708
- Base ATK: 255
- CRIT Rate: 24%
Normal ATK - Flowing Eddies(Lv.9)
- Normal ATK
- Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
- Plunging ATK
- Plunges form mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Charged ATK
- Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning ATK against all nearby opponents along the path and deal AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill - Pressurized Floe (Lv.9)
Does an upward thrust that will deal Cryo DMG and cause Fremint to enter Pers Time for 10s. While in Pers Time for 10s. While in Pers Time, his Elemental Skill will turn into Shattering Pressure.
- Shattering Pressure
- Executes different sorts of ATK based on the Pressure level of Pers Time, and then cancels Pers Time.
- Level 0: Unleashes a vertical cut that will deal Cryo DMG.
- Level 1 To 3: Unleashes a vertical cut alongside Pers, dealing Cryo DMG and Physical DMG, DMG dealt scale based on Pressure level.
- Level 4: Borrows the power of a fully-pressurized Pers to deal Physical DMG.
- Pers Time
- When Freminet uses Normal ATK, he will also unleash waves of frost that deal Cryo DMG and increase Pers Pressure Level.
- The accompanying Cryo DMG dealt this way is considered Elemental Skill DMG. After Pressure Level 4 is reached, initiating a Normal ATK will convert it to a Level 4 Shattering Pressure.
- Fundamental Force: Pneuma
- At certain intervals, after using the upward thrust, a Spirit breath Thorn in the form of another upward thrust will be created, dealing Pneuma-aligned Cryo DMG.
Elemental Burst - Shadowhunter's Ambush (Lv.9)
Unleash a wave of untouchable cold, dealing AoE Cryo DMG. resetting the CD of the Elemental Skill Pressurized Floe, and causing Freminet to enter the Stalking mode for 10s.
While Stalking, his interruption resistance will increase, and Pressurized Floe will obtain the following buffs:
- CD decreased by 70%
- Normal ATK will give Pers 1 additional Pressure stack, and the frost release by his Normal ATK deal 200% of their original DMG.
This effect will be canceled when Freminet leaves the field.
Freminet Passive & Constellation
Here is some info on Passive and Constellation from Leaker Mero.
Saturation Deep Dive
When using Pressurized Floe: Shattering Pressure, if Pers Time has less than 4 levels of Pressure, the CD of Pressurized Floe will be decreased by 1s.
When Freminet triggers Shatter against opponents, the DMG dealt by Pressurized Floe: Shattering Pressure will be increased by 40% for 5s.
1. Dreams of the Seething Deep
The CRIT Rate of Pressurized Floe: Shattering Pressure will be increased by 15%.
2. Penguins and the Land of Plenty
Unleashing Pressurized Floe: Shattering Pressure will restore 2 Energy to Freminet. If a Pressure Level 4 Shattering Pressure is unleashed, This will restore 3 Energy.
3. Song of the Eddies and Bleached Sands
Increases the Level of Normal ATK: Flowing Eddies by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
4. Dance of the Snowy Moon and Flute
When Freminet triggers Frozen, Shatter, or Superconduct against opponents, his ATK will be increased by 9% for 6s. Max 2 stacks. This can be triggered once every 0.3s.
5. Nights of Hearth and Happiness
Increases the Level of Pressurized Floe by 3. Maximum upgrade Level is 15.
6. Moment of Waking and Resolve
When Freminet triggers Frozen, Shatter, or Superconduct against opponents, his CRIT DMG will be increased by 12% for 6s. Max 3 stacks. This can be triggered once every 0.3s.
Freminet Release Date
we expected him to release with the new region Fontaine on 18 August. Anyway, this is just a leak of info so please take this with a grain of salt. We will update more about her in the future. Stay tuned!
End of Freminet Leak.
More Leaks About Fontaine Characters