Find out the latest update in Warzone Mobile Season 5 reloaded here featuring new Graphical settings and more new contents and Bug Fixes.
Table of Contents
New Graphical Settings
We’ve dive deep into the detail of the new graphic changes already, but here is a brief summary of it.
There are three graphic presets:
- Performance & Fidelity
- Battery Life
You can choose and set your preferred in-game graphic settings.
Dev note: “Some of these options may still be limited depending on your device specifications and how well it can run different settings.”
New Season 5 Contents
As you expect, Warzone Mobile Season 5 Reloaded will feature 2 new weapons, 1 new melee weapon, 2 new field upgrades, 1 new killstreaks, and more.
Unlock a brand new Lachmann Shroud SMG and 9mm Daemon pistol to add into your weaponry as well as the new Pickaxe melee weapon.
Here’s how you can unlock all these weapons:
Pickaxe unlock challenge: Get 15 operator kills with melee weapons.
9mm Daemon unlock challenge: Get 15 operator headshot kills with pistols.
Lachmann Shroud unlock challenge: Get 30 operator hip fire kills with submachine guns.
Note: You will need to unlock Pickaxe and the 9mm Daemon first in order to unlock the Lachmann Shroud SMG.
New Field Upgrades
The new field upgrades for Warzone Mobile Season 5 reloaded are:
- Recon Drone
- Smoke Airdrop
A great field upgrade to enhance your battle visibility and survivability.
New Multiplayer Killstreaks
A cancerous killstreak that you can use to annoy campers with this new Drone Bomb killstreak.
It’s very lethal against immobility targets that are stuck behind their covers or camp spots.
- Added Input Sensitivity
- Added Feedback Scrolling
- Improved Aim Assist
- Improved Core Controls
- Redesigned Main Menu
- Redesigned Events Menu
- Fixed an issue when a player was queueing solo, iOS and Android users were not able to matchmake together.
- Fixed an issue where a player tried to purchase the Battle Pass by clicking the “Claim” button and the transaction did not go through.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed after the player logged in/checked for updates after reboot.
- Fixed an issue where the player no longer received party invites after declining a party invite.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed after the player tapped on the support button.
- Fixed an issue where the game tutorial drops after the player closed a prompt during the orientation.
- Fixed an issue where the player had to scroll through their entire list of loadouts in order to find their custom loadouts.
- Fixed an issue where the player encountered various performance drops when approaching loot, enemies, and/or using equipment.
Overall, this update brings new quality of life changes to Warzone Mobile and the players that love grinding new weapons plus new graphical updates to make the game perform better on some devices.