Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes that have some changes on champions, traits, items, and game system.
Table of Contents
Patch 11.12 Notes Overview
In this patch 11.12 notes will cover Champions, Traits, and Items that are buffed, nerfed and adjusted.
- Reforger: Use to reroll item into other items of the same evil/vanilla variant and same tier (completed/uncompleted as well as emblems).
- It's Unnatural: Force of Nature and Force of Darkness cannot be rerolled.
- Magnetic Remover: Use to remove items equipped to a champion.
- 3-2 Armory (Changed): 2 Regular Components => 1 Shadow, 1 Regular
- 4-2 Armory (Removed): Removing the 4-2 Armory to prevent against forcing builds and an overabundance of items.
- Armory Frequency: Starting on Stage 4, the Second Round of each Stage (4-2,5-2, 6-2, etc.) has a chance to have an additional Armory. These will have a variety of options including: Consumables (Reforger, Neeko's, Magnetic Remover, and Loaded Dice), Spatula, Item Components (Bow, Sword, etc.), Combined Items (Bloodthirster, Riskthirster, etc.), and Emblems (Completed Spatula Items).
- Later stage drops are more powerful. A Stage 6+ Armory will no longer offer item components, and later Stage armories can offer Emblems for traits that you are playing.
- Hyper Roll Armory: A bonus Armory can appear on 5-2, 7-2, 9-2, etc.
- Hyper Roll Basic Armory rounds have been shuffled slightly to accommodate the newly stocked Armory.
Critical Strike Damage
- Base Critical Strike Damage: 150% => 130%
- Dragonslayer 6: Now offers Dragonslayers 140 Ability Power and teammates 100 Ability Power
- Ironclad 4: Allies gain 180 Armor
- Renewer 6: Renewers Heal for 10% of their maximum Health each second, and at full Health, they restore 10% of their Mana instead.
- Revenant 4: Renevants will revive with 75% of max Health.
- Spellweaver 6: Spellweavers have 80 increased Ability Power and are granted an additional 8 Ability Power Per Cast, stacking up to 10 times.
- Skirmisher 9: Skirmishers gain a shield equal to 60% of their max Health at the start of combat, and 10 bonus Attack Damage per second.
Buff Champions, Traits, & Items
- 1000 Daggers Primary Damage: 250/300/400 => 280/330/450
- 1000 Daggers Secondary Damage: 125/150/200 => 140/165/225
- Silver Bolts Damage: 65/90/140 => 70/100/140
- Max Mana Buff: 0/85 => 0/80
- Attack Damage: 65 => 80
- Anchor Slam Damage: 150/250/700 => 200/300/750
- Attack Damage: 45 => 65
- Attack Damage: 55 => 75
- Empowered Strike Bonus Attack Speed: 20/25/60% => 30/35/100%
- Max Mana Buff: 0/100 => 0/90
- Attack Speed: 0.65 => 0.75
- Bonus Damage: 10% => 12%
- Armor/ Magic Resist/ Ability Power: 30/50/70 => 30/60/90
- Max Health Shield: 20/40/60% => 25/40/60%
- Mana Ratio: 40% => 45%
Archdemon's Staff of Immortality
- Mana Ratio: 350% => 400%
- Self Damage: 33% => 25% of Max Health
Hand of Justice
- Attack Damage and Ability Power: 40 => 45
- Magic Resist Shred: 40% => 50%
Nerf Champions, Traits, Items, & Stat
- Mana Lock after casting: 1 => 1.5 seconds
- Spirit of Dread now correctly scales with Ability Power
- Spirit of Dread Damage: 450/600/1200 => 250/350/500
- Spirit of Dread Healing: 300/400/800 => 250/350/500
- Sinister Blade Primary Damage: 200/250/450 => 200/250/420
- Sinister Blade Secondary Damage: 100/125/225 => 100/125/210
- Attack Damage: 90 => 85
- Max Mana Nerf: 0/70 => 0/75
- Divine Ascent 3rd Ascension Attack per Immunity: 7=> 10
- The Monstrosity now stops charging after slamming into two targets.
- The Monstrosity now removes Attack Speed Slows and AD Reduction effects when he casts his spell.
- Monstrosity Armor/Magic Resist: 40/50/60 => 40/60/75
- Monstrosity Attack Damage: 100/160/220 => 90/150/200
- Monstrosity Bonus AD: 10/16/22 => 9/15/20
- Lifesteal: 40% => 33%
- Damage: 25% => 20% of pre-mitigation damage taken
Adjust Champions & Items
- Ethereal Chain Damage: 200/250/500 => 100/150/250
- Ethereal Chain Stun Duration: 2 => 1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- Health: 550 => 600
- Max Mana Buff: 60/120 => 40/100
- Grasping Roots Damage: 250/350/700 => 200/325/700
- Mana Lock: 1.25 => 1.5 seconds.
- Max Mana Buff: 0/60 => 0/50
- Mana Reduction Per Cast: 20/20/40 => 15/15/30
- Soulfire Damage: 200/250/600 => 240/300/700
- Self Damage: 15% of max Health => 100% of max Mana multiplied by Star Level
- Brand's cast no longer counts twice towards on-cast effects such as Archangel's Staff and Shadow Jeweled Gauntlet
- Hecarim's Spirit of Dread now correctly scales with Ability Power
- Vel'Koz will now find a new target for his Lifeform Disintegration Ray if his current target becomes untargetable (Guardian Angel, Revenant)
- Stick em with the pointy end: Pantheon will now face his new combat target with Aegis Assault if his current target becomes utargetable (Guardian Angel, Revenant)
- Damage ticks from Pantheon's Aegis Assault can now properly critically strike and be dodged
- Re-Steeling the credit: Rell is now properly credited for her shielding in the Shields & Healing chart
- No longer chasing thunder: Units should no longer attempt to chase Kennen if he dashes very far away
- Fixed a rare Kindred bug where Wolf would get stuck in Lamp.