Wild Rift patch 4.3d is here with champion changes & new skins. Find out more details about the champion changes and new skins in patch 4.3d here.
Champion Changes Patch 4.3d
Here all champions change Wild Rift Patch 4.3d:
- Xin Zhao.
- Nerfs Hecarim resistance and regen.
- Spirit of Dead Ability:
- Damage and magic resistance: 20/25/30/35 → 6/12/18/24.
- Health regeneration: 10/15/20/25 + 1% Bonus maximum health → 5/10/15/20 + 1% Bonus maximum health
- Health regeneration from damage dealt to enemy targets: Damage dealt (25% + 0.02% Bonus Attack Damage) → Damage dealt (20% + 0.02% Bonus Attack Damage).
- Onslayght of Shadows Ability:
- Cooldown: 90/80/70s → 100/85/70s.
- Adjustment on Janna Abilities.
- Bonus movement speed gained: 8% → 5%.
- Remove ally champions gain 8% movement speed bonus when moving towards Janna.
- Add nearby ally champions gain 5% movement speed bonus..
- Howling Gale:
- Magic damage: 60/90/120/150+40% Ability Power → 60/100/140/180 + 50% Ability Power and time it takes for the storm to reach its destination: 1s → 0.5s
- Remove damage from the storm, knock-up effect and range depend on its charging time, reaching maximum potency at 3s.
- Add charging time for the storm is fixed as 0.75s. Howling Gale gains 1 charge every 12s to cast, with maximum 2 charging stacks.
- Zephyr: Magic damage: 55/105/155/205 + 60% Ability Power +25% Bonus movement speed → 50/90/130/170+50% Ability Power + 20% Bonus movement speed.
- Cooldown: 7.5/7/6.5/6s → 9/8.5/8/7.5s
- Remove dealing damage and slowing down the chosen target and her passive. Add new increase Janna movement speed and automatically searching 3 nearby allies or enemies. Janna will increase her ally champions movement speed.
- Eye of The Storm: Shield value: 90/140/190/240 + 80% Ability Power → 65/90/115/140 + 60% Ability Power.
- Remove anna provides a shield to an ally champion or turret that absorbs damage, the shield decays and now Janna provides a shield that absorbs damage to herself and an ally champion with lowest health, if there is a turret nearby, the same shield will also be provided to the turret.
- Monsoon: Health regeneration per second: 100/150/200 + 50% Ability Power → 50/75/100 + 30% Ability Power.
- Remove during the Monsoon, Janna needs to continuously channel it and add Janna can now move freely after casting the Monsoon.
- Katarina slightly adjusting on her damage so that her foes have a chance to fight back.
- Base damage: 50 + 12 × Level → 40 + 10 × Level and Ability Power ratio: (45 + 3 × Level)% → (30 + 3 × Level)%.
- Buff Kayn by increasing his sustainability which should make teamfights easier to maneuver.
- The Darkin Scythe:
- Darkin base health regeneration: 18% → 20%.
- Reaping Slash: Darkin damage of target’s maximum health: (5% + 0.04% Bonus Attack Damage)% → (6% + 0.06% Bonus Attack Damage)%.
- Buff Renekton by increasing his sustainability and damage so that Renekton can regain his glory as one of best fighters on the Rift.
- Cull The Meek:
- Base damage: 70/120/170/220 → 80/130/180/230.
- Base health regeneration: 5/7/9/11 →7/9/11/13.
- Bonus damage: 105/180/255/330 → 120/195/270/345.
- Adjustments to increase Wukong’s damage, sustainability, and flexibility.
- Golden Staff:
- Health regeneration: 30/50/70/90 → 50/70/90/110.
- Base damage: 30/50/70/90 → 40/60/80/100.
- Damage ratio: 0.3/0.35/0.4/0.45 → 0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5.
- Warrior Trickster:
- Cooldown: 18/17/16/15s → 17/16/15/14s.
- Increases some of Xin Zhao' damage.
- Wind Becomes Lightning:
- Slash damage: 40/50/60/70 + 30% Attack Damage → 50/60/70/80 + 40% Attack Damage.
New Skins in Patch 4.3d
Here all skins that will release in Wild Rift Patch 4.3d:
Releasing October 23 @ 00:01 UTC
Ashen Knight Pyke
Releasing October 12 @ 00:01 UTC
A lot of champions got buff on their damage and sustainability in this patch note. Patch 4.3d is the last 4.3 patch for Wild Rift, in patch 4.4 we will get 3 more champions.