Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best Syndra Build Guide Wild Rift. Which items & runes are the best for Syndra in Patch 4.4 here.
Learn more about the Wild Rift Syndra build guide, including items, runes, best combos, skill order, ability details, and the optimal build that enables Syndra to one-shot enemies.
Syndra Wild Rift
Syndra known for her ability to unleash high burst damage, she can quickly eliminate squishy targets or significantly damage to multiple enemies.
She can stun multiple enemies with her first ability, Dark Sphere, and her second ability, Scatter the Weak, allowing her to disrupt and control team fights.
Syndra's abilities, especially Dark Sphere, allow her to poke and deal damage from a distance, making her very effective in lane.
Syndra Build Guide Wild Rift
Here is the best build for Syndra in patch 4.4d, designed to help her dominate in both lane and teamfights.
- Luden's Echo: Luden's Echo is a strong item on Syndra bonus burst damage, mana sustain, movement speed, synergy with poke and burst, and wave clear.
- Rabadon's Deathcap: Provides a significant amount of ability power, making it one of the highest AP items in the game, which allow her to easily one-shot squishy enemies with her ultimate.
- Infinity Orb: Infinity Orb it will help increase her AP damage and magic penetration which allow her to deal more damage to champions with magic resistance.
- Crown of the Shattered Queen: More AP damage, mana, cool down, magic penetration for Syndra, and grant a spell shield that blocks the next hostile ability, reduce incoming damage.
- Awakened Soulstealer: Increase her damage, heath, cool down, magic penetration, and Takedowns on enemy champions within 3 seconds of dealing damage to them reduce the remaining cooldowns of her abilities.
Syndra Runes Build Wild Rift & Summoner Spells
The Best runes build for Syndra in Wild Rift are: Fist Strike, Sundden Impact, Cheap Shot, Eyeball Collector, and Transcendence.
- First Strike: Obtains gold and bonus damage when initiate deals damage.
- Sudden Impact: Gains Armor and Magic Pen after dashing or after exiting invisibility/stealth.
- Cheap Shot: Deal 7% bonus adaptive damage to enemy champions below 40% health.
- Eyeball Collector: Gains Adaptive Force after champion takedowns.
- Transcendence: Grants more Ability Haste the higher your level is and also returns ability cooldown duration.
Syndra's Skill Order Wild Rift
- Transcendent (Passive): Syndra collects Splinters of Wrath from gaining levels and damaging enemies which upgrade her abilities.
- Dark Sphere: Syndra conjures a Dark Sphere dealing magic damage. The sphere remains and can be manipulated by her other powers.
- Force of Wall: Syndra picks up and throws a Dark Sphere or enemy minion dealing magic damage and slowing the Move Speed of enemies.
- Scatter the Weak: Syndra knocks enemies and Dark Spheres back dealing magic damage. Enemies hit by Dark Spheres become stunned.
- Unleashed Power: Syndra bombards an enemy Champion with all of her Dark Spheres.
Syndra's Combos Wild Rift
1. Begin with her first ability Dark Sphere > followed by the third ability combo Scatter the Weak > then use the second ability Force of Will > conclude with the ultimate Unleash Power.
2. Dark Sphere > Force of Will > Force of Will > Scatter the Weak.
3. Dark Sphere x2 > Scatter the Weak > Force of Will > Force of Will > Auto Attack.
1. Dark Sphere x2 > Unleash Power > then Scatter the Weak > Force of Will > Force of Will.
2. Unleash Power > Flash > Scatter the Weak > Dark Sphere > Auto Attack x2.
1. Use Dark Sphere > then Force of Will and Force of Will again > Scatter the Weak > Flash if you not in ulti range > Unleashed Power.
2. Dark Sphere with for the cooldown use it again > Force of Will > Force of Will on enemy > Flas > Scatter the Weak > Unleash Power > Auto Attack.
Syndra, the new mage champion set to release in the Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4d on January 18th UTC. With our build guide, you can excel in teamfights and effortlessly one-shot squishy enemy champions.