Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best Sivir Build Wild Rift. Which items & runes are the best for Sivir in Patch 4.4 here.
Learn more about Wild Rift Sivir best build, ability details, best combos, skill order, and which build that allows Sivir to easily carry the games.
Sivir Build Wild Rift
Sivir a new marksman released in Wild Rift Patch 4.4b, she scales very well and can dominate any teamfights.
She has very high mobility, and high damage (early and late game), and can carry the game if she's able to get a good lead against her enemy.
Sivir Build Wild Rift Patch 4.4
Here is the best build for Sivir in Jungle Lane patch 4.4b. This build is the best for Sivir so that she can dominate in any teamfights.
- The Collector: The Collector is a really great first item for Sivir because it's help increases huge amount of damage, Armor Penetration, and critical rate which is very for her in early game.
- Infinity Edge: Get Infinity Edge it's the same as Collector allow her to deal more damage.
- Navori Quickblades: Navori Quickblades is the best third item you should get it helps increase more attack damage, critical strike, and ability cooldown more critcal strike for Sivir.
- Mortal Reminder: More damage, crit, and armor penetration for Sivir, build Mortal Reminder to deal more damage to enemies' champions that have a lot of armor.
- Phantom Dancer: You can get in before Mortal Reminder if enemies champions don't have lot of tank champions, this increases her attack speed, attack damage, movement speed, and critical strike.
- If you want early game sustain, get Bloodthirster as your first item. .
Sivir Runes Build Wild Rift & Summoner Spells
The Best runes build for Sivir in Wild Rift are: Fist Strike, Triumph, Coup De Grace, Legend: Bloodline, and Transcendence.
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of AD when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities, stacks up to 6 times, when fully stacked gain bonus omnivamp.
- Brutal: Attacks deal bonus damage to enemy champions.
- Giant Slayer: Deal 7% bonus adaptive damage to enemy champions below 40% health.
- Legend: Bloodline: Gain 1% omnivamp, take down monsters, enemy champions, or minions to gain up to an additional 7% omnivamp.
- Empowered Attack: Empowers the next attack, causing it to deal bonus damage.
Sivir's Skill Order Wild Rift
- Fleet of Foot (Passive): Sivir gains a short burst of Move Speed when she attacks an enemy champion.
- Boomerang Blade: Sivir hurls her cross blade like a boomerang, dealing damage each way.
- Ricochet: Sivir's next few basic attacks gain additional attack speed and bounce to nearby targets, dealing reduced damage while bouncing.
- Spell Shield: Creates a magical barrier that blocks a single enemy ability cast on Sivir. She receives health and a burst of movement speed if a spell is blocked.
- On the Hunt: Sivir leads her allies in battle, granting them a surge of Move Speed for a period of time. In addition, Sivir's attacks reduce her spell cooldowns.
Sivir's Combos Wild Rift
1. Auto attack > Ricochet (third ability) > Auto Attack > Boomerang Blade (first ability) > Auto Attack x2.
2. Boomerang Blade > Auto Attack x2 > Ricochet > Auto Attack x2.
3. Auto Attack > Ricochet > Boomerang Blade > Auto Attack > Flash to reposition your first ability so that it hits your target on the way back > Auto Attack.
4. On the Hunt (ultimate) Boomerang > Auto Attack > Ricochet > Auto Attack.
Sivir is a new marksman just released in Wild Rift Patch 4.4b with our build guide you can dominate in any teamfights and can easily carry the game when have a decent lead.