Find out who is the best counter picks champion against Shen in Wild Rift here, Shen best counter champion in Patch 4.3 item counter, general counter, and more here.
Shen Counter Picks Champion Wild Rift
Check out best Shen Counter Picks Champion in every role:
The best counter picks against Shen Wild Rift - Baron Lane
Best champion counter picks use against Shen in Baron Lane are: Kayle, Darius, Wukong, and Garen.
Kayle is a great pick against Shen she can easily out damage him in late game, Kayle deal insane amount of damage in late game, but you need to play safe in early game wait for level 5.
Darius, Wukong, and Garen are great pick when match up against Shen, they have high chance on winning the lane against Shen easily.
The best counter picks against Shen Wild Rift - Jungle Lane
Best champion counter picks use against Shen in Jungle Lane are: Tryndamere and Lee Sin.
- Lee Sin.
Tryndamere and Lee Sin are best picks against Shen, they deal a lot of damage and they have higher chance on wining the fight in late game and high mobility to gank the lane.
The best counter picks against Shen Wild Rift - Mid Lane
Best champion counter picks use against Shen in Mid Lane are: Riven and Kayle.
Riven is best pick against Shen you can pick her on baron lane too, but if you want to play in Mid lane Riven if the best pick when against Shen. Kayle also best against Shen you can pick her in Baron or Mid lane.
The best counter picks against Shen Wild Rift - Bottom Lane
Best champion counter picks use against Shen in Bottom Lane are: Vayne, Lulu, Teemo, and Morgana.
Lulu and Morgana are the best support picks against Shen, Shen can gank bottom lane anytime when he got ultimate, with Lulu or Morgana support Shen will have a low chance on wining the fight.
Vayne and Teemo are best marksman champion you should pick, they have high damage in early game stun and blind which is very good against Shen with Lulu or Morgana as your support you will have a very high chance wining against Shen.
Items That Counter Shen
Items use to counter Shen are: Stasis, Randuin's Omen, Thornmail, Frozen Heart, Quicksilver Enchant, Mortal Reminder, and Morellomnicon.
- Stasis Enchant to avoid some of damage from Garen.
- Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart, and Thornmail for those who play tank to help increase armor and health. The more armor and health you have, the harder it is for Shen to kill you.
- Quicksilver if you want to remove knock up when he use his first ability.
- Mortal Reminder for champion that deal physical damage it prevent Garen from healing and you deal more damage to him.
- Morellomicon for mage champion work the same like Mortal Reminder.
General Counter Tips and Tricks
1. Shen early game is quite strong he gonna play aggressively and try to burst you down make sure to not die to him in early game.
2. Try to take advantage when he wasted his second and third abilities (Spirit's Refuge and Shadow Dash) because it have a long cooldown you should go for trade when he wasted this two abilities.
3. Buy item that can counter Shen like Quicksilver Enchant you ban take off his taunt with his third ability Shadow Dash,
4. When see him teleport to help other lane you need to damage him as much as possible.
End of Shen Counter Wild Rift.