Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best Fiddlesticks Build Wild Rift. Which items & runes are the best for Fiddlesticks in Patch 4.4 here.
Learn more about Wild Rift Fiddlesticks' best build, ability details, best combos, skill order, and which build that allows Fiddlesticks one-shot squishy enemies champions here.
Fiddlesticks Build Wild Rift
Fiddlesticks is a new jungle champion with fast clearing speed, high AP damage, high mobility, and can easily carry the game.
Fiddlestick is a mage champion who can deal a ton of damage with his combos and has fast clearing speed. You can surprise attack enemies and when go for full AP you can easily one-shot enemies squishy champions.
Fiddlesticks Build Wild Rift
Here is the best build for Fiddlesticks in Jungle Lane patch 4.4. This build is the best for Fiddlesticks it helps increase a lot of his AP damage when you finish Deathcap you can one-shot enemy champions.
- Rod of Ages: Rod of Ages is the best item for Fiddlestick if you don't want to make him squishy and it's the best when he starts to engage.
- Infinity Orb: The best second item for Fiddlesticks is Infinity Orb it will help increase his AP damage and magic penetration which allow him to deal more damage to champions with magic resistance.
- Riftmaker: Riftmaker is the best third item you should get it helps increase more max health, magic penetration, AP damage, and ability haste.
- Rabadon's Deathcap: Get Rabadon's Deathcap this item helps increase a huge amount of AP damage and easily one-shot squishy champions.
- Morellonomicon: If the enemy team doesn't have a lot of champions with great sustain get this for your last item but, if your enemies have a lot of them, Morellonomicon is the second item you should get
Fiddlesticks Runes Build Wild Rift
The Best runes build for Fiddlesticks in Wild Rift are: Fist Strike, Triumph, Coup De Grace, Legend: Bloodline, and Transcendence.
- Fist Strike: Gain gold and bonus damage by dealing damage in battle first.
- Triumph: Champion takedowns restore lost restore resource.
- Coup De Grace: Increases damage dealt to enemy champions with low health.
- Legend: Bloodline: Gains Omnivamp.
- Transcendence: Gains more ability haste the higher your level is and also returns ability cooldown duration.
Fiddlesticks's Skill Order Wild Rift
- A Harmless Scarecrow (Passive): After a champion or epic monster takedown, summons Scarecrow Effigy to where they are skilled. Scarecrow Effigy fears nearby enemies after charging up to 2 seconds. Scarecrow Effigy can be removed by attack white it still charges up..
- Terrify: Summons crows that attack enemies along the path, dealing magic damage of the target's respective current health. if targets were recently feared, damage dealt is doubled.
- Bountiful Harvest: Siphons the souls of nearby enemies, dealing magic damage every 2 seconds. The last strike dealing Health form enemies.
- Reap: Slashes the target location with it's scythe, dealing magic damage to enemies within the area and slowing them by 35% for 1.2 seconds. Enemies in the center are silenced.
- Crowstorm: Channels for 1.5 seconds, them blinks to the target location and summons Crowstorm, dealing magic damage every 0.25 seconds to nearby enemies for 5 seconds.
Fiddlesticks's Combos Wild Rift
1. Use ultimate flash if you are not in enemy range then use the first ability Terrify followed by the third ability Reap and finish it with the second ability Bountiful Harvest.
2. Easy Combos third ability Reap then ultimate Crowstorm after landing cast first ability Terrify & second ability Bountiful Harvest.
3. Easy Combos Ultimate then the first ability then the second Bountiful quickly uses the third ability Reap then Auto attack.
Fiddlesticks is a new jungle just released in Wild Rift Patch 4.4 with our build you can easily carry the game, make sure to practice before going to ranked game because his ability is a bit hard to understand.