Find out who is the best counter picks champion against Aatrox in Wild Rift here, Aatrox best counter champion in Patch 4.3 item counter, general counter, and more here.
Aatrox Counter Picks Champion Wild Rift
Check out best Aatrox Counter Picks Champion in every role:
The best counter picks against Aatrox Wild Rift - Baron Lane
Best champion counter picks use against Aatrox in Baron Lane are: Fiora, Irelia, Jax, and Sett.
Fiora is a great pick against Aatrox she deals high damage even in early game and she can parries all incoming damage and disable Aatrox for a period of time.
Irelia is the best 1 vs 1 champion in late game she out damage Aatrox easily, she can dodge some of his damage with her first ability, she is a great pick when match up with Aatrox in baron lane.
Aatrox is worst pick against Jax and Sett in baron lane they can deal a tons of damage in early game which is very good when vs Aatrox.
The best counter picks against Aatrox Wild Rift - Jungle Lane
Best champion counter picks use against Aatrox in Jungle Lane are: Warwick, Irelia, Evelynn, and Lee Sin.
- Lee Sin.
Warwick is a great pick against Aatrox he has a higher chance on wining the fight, same to Evelynn and Lee Sin they have high damage in late game and mobility to gank the lane.
The best counter picks against Aatrox Wild Rift - Mid Lane
Best champion counter picks use against Aatrox in Mid Lane are: Akali, Zed, Irelia, and Ahri.
Akali have a decent chance on wining the fight, but if in late game she can easily win the fight against Aatrox, she can poke and harass with her first ability and her passive.
Aatrox is worst pick against Zed, he can poke and harass him ranged with his abilities, he will have a higher chance on wining 1 vs 1 when he has ultimate. Pick Irelia when Aatrox plays in mid lane.
Ahri deals insane amount of damage in late game, her first ability take a chuck of Aatrox health, when she have ultimate it gonna be hard for Aatrox to chase her down.
The best counter picks against Aatrox Wild Rift - Bottom Lane
Best champion counter picks use against Aatrox in Bottom Lane are: Vayne and Lux.
Aatrox is worst pick against Vayne, she deal a tons of physical damage and she has ranged advantage and has higher damage than him which is very good when match up Aatrox.
Lux is a great support you should pick her if your team don't have champion that can deal with Aatrox, she can harass and poke easily with her Light Binding, Lucent Singularity, and Final Spark.
Items That Counter Aatrox
Items use to counter Renekton are: Stasis, Randuin's Omen, Thornmail, Quicksilver Enchant, Mortal Reminder, and .
- Stasis Enchant to avoid some of damage from Aatrox.
- Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart , and Thornmail for those who play tank to help increase armor and health. The more armor and health you have, the harder it is for Aatrox to kill you.
- Quicksilver if you want to remove knock up when he use his first ability.
- Mortal Reminder for champion that deal physical damage it prevent Aatrox from healing and you deal more damage to him.
- Morellomicon for mage champion work the same like Mortal Reminder.
General Counter Tips and Tricks
1. You can use minion wave to block Aatrox second ability Infernal Chains, if he hit you with this ability he will go all in. Always ensure that there is at least one minion between you and him.
2. Make sure to CC Atrox and burst him down first before when starting teamfight.
3. Both of his abilities The Darkin Blade and Umbral Dash have rather long cooldowns in the early game, if he uses them try to poke and harass him or go all in and try to trade with him.
End of Aatrox Counter Wild Rift.