Yangqing F2P Team
If you already have Yanqing and can not afford all 5-star characters in your team. You can try these F2P 4-star characters that is good with Yanqing.
- As you know putting Yanqing as your main DPS is so powerful.
- He can deal a ton of Crit damage, and follow-up attacks to a single enemy and also his ultimate provide a huge 60% Crit Rate When his Empathic Sword Link Active.
- Even though Yanqing can output a ton of damage but he still needs a team that can back up him in combat.
- Putting Sampo as your Sup DPS this character can deal good damage to multiple enemies when he uses his skill that comes with a follow-up wind shear DMG to a random enemy.
- March 7th currently now is the best 4-star shield character in the game that gives Yanqing a good amount of shield that can absorb DMG from enemy attacks.
- If you want more shields you can upgrade March 7th to E2 which will give you an extra 24% plus 320 def to the lowest HP ally while entering the battle.
- Natasha is good healer support in a 4-Star character that can restore HP to a single ally with her Skill and also restore HP to all allies with her Ultimate.
- If you want to get more % of healing HP when she uses her ultimate you can upgrade to E2.
Enemy with Ice & Wind weakness
|Disciples of Sanctus
Medicus Shape Shifter
Yangqing Team Heal & Shield
This team build is focusing on giving Yanqing team the effect to have enough DMG Reduced, Defensive, Shield, and HP.
- Use Clara as your SUP DPS. She can deal AoE damage to all enemies plus the additional DMG by Svarong Mark of Counter.
- Her Ultimate & Talent has the DMG-reduced effect on the enemies and also makes the enemy attack her for 2 turns. So the enemy will focus on Clara and deal less DMG to her.
- Gepard has the ability to deal DMG and also provide a Huge Amount of Shield to all allies that absorb a lot of DMG received from enemy ATK.
- When Gepard unleashes his Ultimate gives Yanqing a great amount of Shield % of Gepard's DEF plus 150/600/668 for 3 turns.
- When Gepard uses his skill deal DMG to a single enemy and makes it freeze and so it won't be able to ATK & deal DMG to your allies for 1 turn.
- Gepard's Talent also provides more shield of Gepard's DEF plus 150 to Yanqing and all allies for 2 turns.
- Bailu is a better healer that has a higher amount % of healing for all allies and keeps refilling Yangqing's health & your team's health with all of her abilities.
- Moreover, she has 1 special effect called Invigoration that auto healing your team when they take DMG from enemies and this effect applies to all allies at the start of the next battle for 2 turns.
Enemies With Ice & Physical Weakness
|Blaze out of Space
Yangqing Team Buff Damage
This team build is focusing on Yanqing to have a great amount of Output damage with a high % of Critical Rate & ATK DMG playstyle.
- Bronya goes well with Yanqing. She has abilities to buff more Critical DMG & DMG with her skill and ultimate to all allies.
- So the critical & damage that Yanging has plus the critical & damage that buff from Bronya will make Yanqing delete the enemy easily when he uses the ultimate or skill.
- Moreover, if Yanqing got debuff from enemies She can help to dispel debuff from Yanqing and bring him back to action.
- You can use Pela Ultimate and lower the enemy's DEF which will make the enemy become more weak and easy for Yanqing to eliminate the enemy in just One Shot with his higher Critical DMG.
- March 7th just keep Yanqing more tanky in the combat with her Shield that can absorb a good amount of enemy ATK.
Enemies with Ice - Wind Weakness
|Disciples of Sanctus Medicus Shape Shifter
All Ice Weakness Enemies
|Trotter of Preservation
|Ice out of Space
|Disciples of Sanctus Medius
|Blaze out of Space
Related Team build