Here are Honkai Star Rail characters that are the best in the 1.3 patch including the detail and reason why they are the best in this patch. We rank these characters on how they perform better in their role. We divide it into many roles so you can decide the best one for your team.
Honkai Star Rail 1.3 Tier List For SS-Tier DPS
- Imbibitor Lunae
- He is one of the DPS characters that deal with massive imaginary and his unique abilities allow him to stack up instead of skill points.
- Deals DoT DMG on enemies as well as boosts the DMG of every DoT effect on enemies. She really fits in a team that applies DoT DMG like Shock, Bleed, Burn, or Wind Shear.
- He is a DPS character who consumes his own HP to enhance his ATK. In order to maximize his DPS potential you have to be careful to maintain his HP by putting a healer in that team and by taking the risk of his life, he is one of the best DPS that output massive DMG.
- Seele is one of the high DMG outputs in the game. She is really good at dealing tons of DMG on a single target enemy. Her Talent provides her with more base speed in order to get an additional turn when she kills an enemy.
- Jing Yuan
- It goes with saying that, Jing Yuan is one of the best damage dealers in the game with his powerful passive talent that can summon Lightning Lord follow-up ATK that deals high AoE DMG. He also has a strong single ATK as well.
Honkai Star Rail 1.3 Tier List For SS-Tier Support
Buff / Debuff
- One of the best supporters that maximize DPS DMG output such as ATK and Crit DMG buff to allies. Her skill can allow a teammate to get an additional turn which is really important in a turn base game.
- One and only 4-star character that can outstand every 4-star character in terms of supporting a teammate. She is capable of applying a buff that deals additional lightning DMG with each ATK.
- She is a debuff that can apply new elemental weakness in enemies which is great if you don't have DPS with elements that they're weak to.
- With his healing capabilities that scale off an attack, he is the best healer yet. He can apply a field that can heal allies when they attack. In his trace, he can also heal allies with his passive which can heal the team by keep attacking in the field.
- In terms of providing Shield and Tank, Gepard is the best option you can have. He can also freeze enemies and provide allies with a huge shield. He is also versatile and can be used in any team comp.
- Fu Xuan
- DMG received by her allies is distributed to her and also increases the CRIT Rate and Max HP of all allies. When she is active on the team, the DMG by all team members is reduced.
This best characters guide will guide you to know which characters to use to be able to set up your build or help you to decide to put on the team.
End of Honkai Star Rail SS-Tier Character List 1.3