Here is everything that you need to know about Throwable items (Grenade) in Call of Duty Mobile. Find out about it more!
There are throwable types in Call of Duty Mobile such as Lethal grenade and tactical grenade with a total of 8 throwables combine together.
Lethal Throwable List
- Sticky Grenade: A grenade that sticks to surfaces before detonating.
- Frag Grenade: Explodes after a short delay.
- Trip Mine: Magnetic mine that detonates when an enemy trips that laser trigger.
- Combat Axe: Retrievable axe that kills instantly on impact.
- Thermite: Sticks to any surface of an object. Burn enemies violently for a short period upon impact.
- Molotov Cocktail: Explodes on impact, setting the affected area on fire.
- Contact Grenade: A grenade that explodes immediately upon contract with any surface.
- C4: Explosive that sticks to surfaces and can be detonates remotely.
Use lethal grenade to deal damage or expose enemy position. The radius of throwing grenade is long, try to jump before throw to boost the grenade radius.
Lethal Throwable Damage
- Sticky Grenade: 60 damage.
- Frag Grenade: 50.
- Trip Mine: 65.
- Combat Axe: 100.
- Thermite: 40.
- Molotov Cocktail: 60.
- Contact Grenade: 40.
- C4: 80.
Tactical Throwable List
- Flashbang: Device that blind and deafens the target when detonated.
- Smoke Grenade: Grenade that creates a smokescreen when detonated.
- Concussion Grenade: Disorients and slow enemy movement speed.
- EMP: Damage and disables nearby mechanized enemy units and equipment.
- Trophy System: A deployable autonomous defense system that destroys incoming explosives.
- Cryo Bomb: Releases a surge of freezing air that slows the enemy.
- Gas Grenade: Detonates after collision and releases continuous tear gas, causing deceleration, blurred vision and coughing.
- Heart Sensor: A table that displays rough information about nearby enemies.
- Storm Ball: A spherical barrier is generated at a designated location to block the enemy's line of sight. Enemies inside the barrier will not recover health.
- Flash Drone: Releases a flash drone that block enemies' vision.
- Decoy Grenade: It stimulates fake gunfire and radar signatures to confuse enemies.
- Echo Grenade: A grenade that uses sound waves to detect enemy locations.
Tactical grenade can be used in a lot of ways such as rushing, holding position, creating space, protection and a lot more.