Here are the information about Valorant patch notes 5.00 update including new map, new rank, and agent update bug fix.
Patch Note 5.00 Overview
- New Map: Pearl
- Temporarily Removing Split
- New Rank: Ascendent
- Bug fix
- New Map: Pearl goes live!
- Pearl- Only queue
- This queue is a standard, Unrated mode that will give players a chance to practice the new map before they see it in Competitive play.
- Pearl-only queue will be available for 2 weeks, then after that Pearl will enter Competitive.
- Split is temporarily removing Split from the map pool in Unrated and Competitive queues.
New Rank: Ascendant
- Added an additional rank above Diamond, below Immortal, Called "Ascendent."
- Fixed a bug on Haven that was preventing players from using their spray on wall in a Garden.
- Fixed a bug where Jett could equip a weapon during Tailwind
- Fixed a bug where Agents revealed by Sova's Recon Bold or Fade's Haunt would sometimes briefly appear in an incorrect location on the minimap
- Fixed a bug where the scope visual effect would sometimes disappear when aiming with chamber's Tour De Force
- Fixed a bug where using an Ultimate point orb or defusing the Spike at maximum range could cause channeling and progress bar animations to flicker
- Fixed a bug where the use channeling progression bar does not update if the player disconnects and reconnects during the match
Fixed a bug where some weapon equips could play the wrong equip speed animation, which could visually mispresent when you were able to fire. Some situations impacted by this bug were:
- Cypher exiting Spycam
- Capturing Ultimate point Orbs
- Canceling and completing Spike plant.
Source: Riot Game Valorant
End of Valorant Patch Notes 5.00