Here is the information about Valorant Patch Note 1.07 update including Agent, Weapon and competition mode.
Table of Contents
Patch Note 1.07 Overview
- Nerf and Buff Agent: There are some changes in Agents including Sage, Viper, Breach, Joykill, and Sova.
- Weapon Nerf and Buff: There are also some changes in Weapons such as Shorty, Judge, Vandal, and Shotgun in general.
- Competitive Update: Remake match and Act Ranks Visuals.
Agent Update - Nerf and Buff
- Heal reduces from 100 over 5 seconds >>> 60 over 5 seconds
- Self heal reduce from 100 over 5 seconds >>> 60 over 10 seconds
- Size reduced by 30%
- Cost reduced from 400 >>> 300
- Fortifying Barrier: Wall forms at 400 HP - after a 3 seconds delay, the wall becomes fortified to 800HP
- Added a brief windup before damage begins
- DPS reduced from 60 >>> 40
- Visual effects have been added to make it easier to spot and Steal audio range has been slightly increased
- No longer revealed by Sova's Recon Bolt
- More effectively shoots at an enemy's last known location
- Can now be placed during the buy phase of rounds, through spawn barriers.
- Toxic screen now goes up faster along it's full length, once it starts to form.
- Decay on all smoke abilities no longer affects allies
- The area of Viper's pit is now shown on her team's minimap when deployed
- Off-screen flashes now match behavior of other flashed in the gamer and apply a minimum amount of flash more aggressively
- Charges increased from 2 >>> 3
- Reduced windup time from 0.6 seconds >>> 0.5 seconds
- Detonation delay between blasts decreased from 0.3 >>> 0.255
- Concuss now de-scopes player and prevents re-scoping
- Update the physics on Sova's cape so that it should wiggle outside his hitbox less frequently.
- Polish work on sova's 1P hands to bring them up to the fidelity bar of the rest of our agends.
Weapon Update - Nerf and Buff
- When getting headshot by a shotgun, the aimpunch will be lower than all the other weapons
- Hitting an enemy past 10 meters will apply a different tagging value to them instead of the standard tagging
- New tagging: 30% slow for 0.5s on a smooth curve going back to normal speed
- 1st falloff range reduced from 9m >>> 7m
- Update headshot multiplier from 3x >>> 2x (now the same as Judge and Bucky)
- Price increased from 1500 >>> 1600
- Increased firing rate from 9.25 >>> 9.75
- Increased damage from 39 >>> 40
When a match begins with a 4v5. Players will now have the option to end the game they're in and queue for a new one by typing /remake and wait for other players agree.
Act Ranks Visuals
This Act Ranks visuals have been updated to better differentiate wins at different rank tiers.
Credit to playvalorant
Due to players complication, there is a lot of change in agent and weapon also remake match is a great option to which bring more fair game to players.