Here is some leaked information that relates to Aventurine including stats, abilities, eidolons, and release date.
Who is Aventurine?
According to Honkai Star Rail Leak Reddit, Aventurine is a 5 Stars Imaginary character of the Preservation Path. There is no gameplay or play-style video related to him. However, based on his abilities he can cast a shield that protects allies.
Here are Aventurine's abilities and eidolons from leak:
Deal Imaginary DMG equal to Aventurine's DEF.
Provides all allies with an exclusive shield capable of absorbing damage equal to ?% of Aventurine's DEF, the shield can come with a random suit, lasting for ? turns. When Aventurine uses Skill again, it will refresh any suit except Spades, and provide all allies with increased shield value, Shield cannot absorb damage more than ?% of Aventurine's DEF.
Randomly gain 1 to ? points of energy, then deal Imaginary DMG equal to ?% of Aventurine's DEF.
When any ally under the exclusive shield gets attacked, Aventurine will accumulate energy, a Spades shield will accumulate ? energy, any other suits will only accumulate 1 energy. When energy points reaches 6, Aventurine will refresh all suits of all allies and increase his own DEF by ?%. lasting for ? turns, after which consuming all 6 energy to perform ? follow-up attacks, and for every attack, deals Imaginary DMG equal to ?% of Aventurine's DEF to a random enemy target on the field. Max energy accumulation is 10.
In the next battle, Aventurine receives a shield equal to ?% of Aventurine's DEF, also increasing the chances of being attacked by an enemy target, this lasts for ? turns.
Here is some Eidolon info from the leak:
- Level 1: After using Ultimate, Aventurine receives a buff, increases the chances of being attacked by enemy targets, also when he obtains a suit it will definitely by Spades, this last for ? turns.
- Level 2: When using skill, increases the chances of debuff resist of all allies by ?%, lasting for ? turns.
- Level 3: Ultimate lv +2, until lv 15; Basic Atk lv +1, until lv 10.
- Level 4: After using Basic ATK, will deal an extra Imaginary DMG equal to ?% of all allies' Shield Value, this can only trigger again after ? turns.
- Level 5: Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15; Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.
- Level 6: For every ally that has a shield, Aventurine's damage output increases by ?%.
Aventurine Release Date
There is no confirmation about Aventurine. However, we expect to see him soon since there aren't a lot of characters yet, we will update more on this character.
End of Aventurine Character Leak.