Find out all information about the new event Hypostatic Symphony in Genshin Impact including the requirement to participate, event duration, event details, and rewards you will get.
Table of Contents
Hypostatic Symphony Event Overview
During the event, Travelers can head to the event Domain and challenge the never-before-seen Pure Hypostases to accumulate points.
Once your total score reaches a certain amount, you can claim the event-exclusive namecard style "Celebration: Hypostasis" and other rewards. The first time you clear the challenge, you will also be rewarded with Primogemts.
Hypostatic Symphony will available on the following date below:
- Event Start: 2021/01/16 10:00:00 (Server Time)
- Event End: 2021/01/31 03:59:59 (Server Time)
In order to participate in the Hypostatic Symphony Event, you need to reach the requirement below:
- Adventure Rank 20 or above
- Once the event starts, a new challenge will be unlocked each day until the seventh day, by which all the challenges will have been unlocked.
- Before starting the challenges, you can choose from different difficulty levels and Variations that have special battle effects. The amount of points received from clearing the challenge depends on the chosen Variation and difficulty level.
- Travelers can choose to participate in the challenge alone or in Co-Op.
- During the event, Travelers can challenge the same stage multiple times to try to set a new high score. Your total score is the sum of your high score on all challenge stages. When your total score reaches a certain amount, you can claim the corresponding rewards.
Participate in the Hypostatic Symphony event to get the following rewards:
- Talent Level-Up Materials
- Hero's With
- Mystic Enchantment Ore
After the event ends, your accumulated points will be lost and you will be unable to claim any more rewards. Make sure to claim the rewards in time.