Here is a list of material that Wriothesley need to upgrade his level and talent including all his stats, passive, and constellation to help you farm better and faster.
Table of Contents
- Wriothesley Base Stats
- Wriothesley Ascension Materials
- Wriothesley Talent Materials
- Wriothesley Talents
- Wriothesley Passive Talents
- Wriothesley Constellations
Wriothesley Base Stats
Wriothesley Ascension Materials
Here is the material that you need to maximize his ascension level.
|Mechanical Spur Gear||30|
|Artificed Dynamic Gear||36|
|Shivada Jade Silver||1|
|Shivada Jade Fragment||9|
|Shivada Jade Chunk||9|
|Shivada Jade Gemstone||6|
Wriothesley Talent Materials
In order to level up his Talent you need to obtain these items.
|Teaching of Order||3|
|Guide to Order||21|
|Philosophies of Order||38|
|Mechanical Spur Gear||22|
|Artificed Dynamic Gear||31|
|Crown of Insight||1|
Forceful Fist of Frost - ATK
- Normal ATK
- Coalescing frost about his fist, Wriothesley will unleash powerful Repelling Fists, performing up to 5 rapid ATK that deal Cryo DMG. Apart from this, Normal ATK combo count will not reset for a short time after sprinting.
- Charge ATK
- Consumes a fixed amount of Stamina to leap and unleash a Vaulting Fist, dealing AoE Cryo DMG.
- Plunge ATK
- Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE Cryo DMG upon impact.
Icefang Rush - Elemental Skill
Adjusting his breathing, rythm, and pace, Wriothesley sprints forwards a short distance, entering the Chilling Penalty stat and unleashing more powerful attacks than before.
- Chilling Penalty
- Increases Wriothesley's interruption resistance
- When his HP is above 50%, it will enhance the Repelling Fists of Normal ATK: Forceful Fists of Frost and increase its DMG. When such an ATK hits opponents, it will consume Wriothesley's HP.
Darkgold Wolfbite - Elemental Burst
Activates his boxing gloves, Wriothesley strikes out with an icy straight, then uses Icicle Impact to cause multiple instances of AoE Cryo DMG in a frontal area.
- Arkhe: Ousia
- After Icicle Impact ends, a Surging Blade will descend upon the opponent's position, dealing Ousia-aligned Cryo DMG.
Wriothesley Passive Talents
The Duke's Grace
When Wriothesley crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
There Shall Be a Plea for Justice
When Wriothesley's HP is less than 60%, he will obtain a Gracious Rebuke. The next Charged ATK of his Normal ATK: Forceful Fists of Frost will be enhanced to become Rebuke: Vaulting Fist. It will not consume Stamina, deal 30% increase DMG, and will restore HP for Wriothesley after hitting equal to 30% of his Max HP.
You can gain a Gracious Rebuke this way once every 5s.
There Shall Be a Reckoning for Sin
When Wriothesley's current HP increases or decreases, if he is in the Chilling Penalty state conferred by Icefang Rush, Chilling Penalty will gain one stack of Prosecution Edict. Max 5 stacks. Each stack will increase Wriotheley's ATK by 6%.
Terrorize the Evildoers
The Gracious Rebuke from "There Shall be a Plea for Justice" shall be converted into:
When Wriothesley's HP is less than 60% or while he is in the Chilling Penalty state caused by Icefang Rush, when the fifth attack of Repelling Fists hits, it will create a Gracious Rebuke. 1 Gracious Rebuke effect can be obtained every 2.5s.
Additionally, Rebuke: Vaulting Fist will obtain the following enhancement:
- DMG dealt will be further increased to 150%
- When it hits while Wriothesley is in the Chilling Penalty state, that state's duration is extended by 4s. 1 such extension can occur per 1 Chilling Penalty duration.
You must first unlock the Passive Talent "There Shall Be a Plea for Justice."
Shackle the Arrogant
When using Darkgold Wolfbite, each Prosecution Edict stack from the Passive Talent "There Shall Be a Reckoning for Sin" will increase said ability's DMG dealt by 40%.
You must first unlock the Passive Talent "There Shall Be a Reckoning for Sin."
Punish The Frauds
Increases the Level of Normal ATK: Forceful Fists of Frost by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Redeem Those Who Suffer
The HP restored to Wriothesley though Rebuke: Vaulting Fist will be increased to 50% of his Max HP. You must first unlock the Passive Talent. "There Shall be a Plea for Justice."
Additionally, when Wriothesley is healed, if the amount of healing overflows, the following effects will occur depending on whether he is on the field or not. If he is on the field, his ATK SPD will be increased by 20% for 4s. If he is off field, all party members' ATK SPD will be increased by 10% for 6s. These two ATK SPD increasing methods cannot stack.
Mercy for the Wrongly Accused
Increases the Level of Darkgold Wolfbite by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15
Cherish the Innocent
The CRIT Rate of Rebuke: Vaulting Fist will be increased by 10%, and its CRIT DMG by 80%. When released, it will also unleash an icicle that deals 100% of Rebuke: Vaulting Fist's Base DMG. DMG dealt this way is regarded as Charged ATK DMG. You must first unlock the Passive Talent "There Shall be a Plea for Justice."
End of Genshin Impact Wriothesley Materials, Talent, & Constellation.