Here is a guide about Cashflow Supervision Catalyst including stats, effects, how to get it, tier, tip & trick, and best character to use it.
Table of Contents
Cashflow Supervision Overview - Stats, Effect & How to get
Cashflow Supervision is a floating device that can monitor certain phenomena. It was picked up and modified to serve other purposes following its abandonment.
- Base ATK: 47.54(674.33)
- Bonus CRIT Rate%: 4.8% (22.05%)
- How to get
- Weapon Effect: Golden Blood Tide
- ATK is increased by 16%. When current HP increases or decreases, Normal ATK DMG will be increased by 16%, and Charged ATK DMG will be increased by 14% for 4s. Max 3 Stacks. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s. When the wielder has 3 stacks, ATK SPD will be increased by 8%.
Cashflow Supervision Tier
- DPS Tier: S
- Best for DPS players whose outputs DMG rely on Normal ATK and Charged ATK.
How to use Cashflow Supervision - Tip & Trick
- In order to use this weapon players have to make sure to put a really good team comp that can increase HP or decrease HP to activate that weapon effect.
Cashflow Supervision - Best on characters
- Since he mostly deals DMG on his Charge ATK (Equitable Judgment), this will be one of the best F2P weapons for him to enhance his Charge ATK DMG.
- This weapon will enhance her Normal ATK and Charged ATK(her passive Explosive Spark) DMG.
- After he uses his elemental skill he will deal more DMG by using Normal/Charge ATK.
- Similar to Neuvillette, most of Wriothesley's DMG is output from his Normal/Charge ATK and most of his skill will enhance DMG.
- Most of his DMG is output from his Normal/Charge ATK and most of his skills will enhance DMG.
- Most of the time Ningguang uses Normal/Charge ATK so this will benefit her.
- Most of her DMG is output from his Normal/Charge ATK and most of her skills will enhance DMG.
Is it worth it to pull for Cashflow Supervision?
- Yes, it is!
- This Catalyst will be great for a DPS build for your character that outputs DMG by using their normal ATK/Charge ATK without using an elemental burst. However, you need a really good team comp to help maximize the potential of this weapon.
End of Cashflow Supervision