Here are Genshin Impact Weapons that stand out in the 3.7 patch including the detail and reason why they stand out in this patch. We rank these characters into 3 roles Swords, Polearms, Catalyst, Bows, and Claymores.
Table of Contents
Best Swords In 3.7
- Light of Foliar Incision
- With the highest CRIT DMG sword and Crit Rate increased by 4% and an additional 120% EM, this is the best sword for character who rely on Elemental Reaction to deal DMG.
- Primordial Jade Cutter
- CRIT Rate% sub-stats and Increases ATK Bonus on 1.2% wielder's Max HP with 20% HP. This is the second-best sword for DPS characters who skill base on HP because this provides CRIT Rate and some ATK and HP.
- Freedom Sworn
- The highest EM Sword with ATK increased by 20% in weapon passive. If you need to increase EM, you can't go wrong with this sword.
- Haran Geppaku Futsu
- An overall great sword for DPS with CRIT Rate and 12% Elemental DMG Bonus and increase Normal ATK DMG and also can boost teammate Elemental skill.
- Mist Splitter Reforge
- Give CRIT DMG as Sub stats and boost Elemental DMG. Great for sword user who need additional CRIT DMG
- Favonius Sword
- Have 60% chance to regenerate energy, which make it great for supporter.
Best Claymores In 3.7
- Beacon The Reed Sea
- Boost ATK when elemental skill hits and character gets hit will increase ATK and if character not protect by shield Max HP will increase.
- Skyward Pride
- Increase all DMG on hit after using an Element Burst, Normal or Charged Attack and also creates a vacuum blade that deals Physical DMG to enemies along path.
- Wolf Gravestone
- Wolf's Gravestone passive increase base ATK damage on hit attack against enemies with less 30% HP. And also increases all party member's Base ATK damage for 12s.
- Song of Broken Pine
- Increases ATK by 16~32%, and when Normal or Charged Attacks hit opponents, the character gains a Sigil of Whispers. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s.
- Red Horn Stonethresher
- DEF is increased by 28%. Normal and Charged ATK DMG increased by 40% of DEF. Great for character who rely on DEF
- Favonius Greatsword
- Provide some energy for character really great for energy hunger.
Best Polearms In 3.7
- Favonius Lance
- Provide ER as sub-stats and have a 60% chance to regenerate 6 Energy which occurs once every 12s so you can healing abilities more.
- The Catch
- This polearm also comes with high ER% and Increased Elemental Burst DMG by 16% and Elemental Burst CRIT Rate by 6%.
- Engulfing Lightning
- The highest polearm ER% with ATK increased by 28% of Energy Recharge over the base 100%. You can gain a maximum bonus of 80% ATK. Gain 30% ER for 12s after using an Elemental Burst.
- Staff of Homa
- With HP increased by 20% in passive, this is the best 5 stars so far for a healer build. Additionally, provides an ATK Bonus base on 0.8%-1% base on wielder's Max HP.
- Staff of the Scarlet Sands
- Gain 52% EM when EM hits opponents, gain more 28% EM as Bonus ATk when Dream of the scarlet Sands effect.
- Primordial Jade Spear
- Increase 3.2 % ATK and possible stack DMG dealt increase by 12%.
Best Catalysts In 3.7
- Skyward Atlas
- Increases elemental damage bonus. Normal attack hits have to earn the favor of the clouds, which actively seek out nearby enemies 5s, dealing atk damage. Can only occur once every 30s.
- Lost Prayer
- Increases movements speed by 10%. When in the battle, earn elemental damage bonus every 4s, max 4 stacks. Lasts unit the character falls or leaves combat.
- Favonius Codex
- when CRIT hits have a chance to generate a small amount of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate Energy for the character.
- Tulatullah Remembrance
- Increase Normal ATK SPD by 10% and DMG by 4.8%. after hitting increase 9.6%.
- Kaguara Verity
- Gains the Kagura Dance effect when using Elemental Skill, causing the Elemental Skill DMG of the character wielding this weapon to increase by 12-24% for 16s. Max 3 stacks. This character will gain 12-24% of all Elemental DMG Bonus when they possess 3 stacks.
- The Widsith
- When the character takes the field, they will gain a random theme song for 10s. This can only occur once every 30s. Recitative: ATK is increased by 60%. Aria: Increase all Elemental DMG by 48%. Interlude Element Mastery is increased by 240.
Best Bows In 3.7
- Aqua Simulacra
- HP is increased by 16-32%. When there are opponents nearby, the DMG dealt by the wielder of this weapon is increased by 20-40%. This will take effect whether the character in on field or not.
- Polar Star
- Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG increased by 12-24%. After a Normal ATK Charge ATK, Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst hits an opponents, 1 stack of Ashen Nightstar are present, ATK is increased by 10/20/30/48%-20/40/60/60/96%.
- Thundering Pulse
- Increases ATK by 20-40% and grants the might of the Thunder Emblem. At stack levels 1/2/3. Thunder Emblem increases Normal ATK DMG by 12/24/40%-24/48/80%. The character will obtain 1 stack of Thunder Emblem in each of the following scenarios: Normal ATK deals DMG (stack lasts 5s), casting Elemental Skill (Stack lasts 10s): Energy is less than 100% (stack disappears when Energy is full). Each stack's duration is calculated independently.
- Elegy For The End
- Increase EM when dealing DMG with EM and skill. when consumed sigils EM increase 100 and 20% ATK.
- Amos Bow
- Increases Normal and Charged ATK DMG by 12-24%. After a Normal or Charged ATK is fired, DMG dealt increases by a further 8-16% every 0.1s the arrow is in the air for up to 5 times.
- Thundering Pulse
- Increases ATK by 20-40% and grants the might of the Thunder Emblem. Thunder Emblem increases Normal ATK DMG by 12/24/40%-24/48/80%
This best weapons guide will guide you to know which weapons to use to be able to set up your build or help you to decide to put on the characters.