Here are Genshin Impact Bows that stand out in the 3.7 patch including the detail and reason why they stand out in this patch. We rank these Bows into 3 roles such as DPS, Support, and EM Reaction.
Table of Contents
Best Main DPS Bows in 3.7
- Amos' Bow
- Provide a good decent amount of ATK%
- Boost Normal ATK and Charge ATK by 12% and after both ATK is fired DMG dealt increase by 8% every 0.1s.
- Aqua Simulacra
- Great for DPS who DMG based on HP
- Has a huge amount of CRIT DMG and when enemies are nearby DMG deals increase by 20%.
- Thundering Pulse
- A good amount of CRIT DMG as sub stats
- Stack Thunder emblem will increase ATK DMG.
- Polar Star
- Increase EM Skill and EM Burst DMG by 12% which is great for DPS to get more EM DMG.
- After EM hit, gain additional ATK DMG
Best Support Bows in 3.7
- Elegy of The End
- Provide high ER as sub stats to uptime skill faster
- Increase 60 EM instantly after being equipped.
- Increase EM by 100 and ATK by 20% after Millenial Movement.
- Favonius Warbow
- Have a lot of ER which is great for supporters that uses a lot of energy.
- Uptime EM is faster because of Elemental Particles.
- Sacrificial Bow
- After the EM Skill hit, the skill has a 40% chance to end its own CD. Can only occur once every 30s.
Best Elemental Reaction Bows in 3.7
- Hunter Path
- Gain 12% of EM instantly which is great to deal with more EM DMG.
- After hitting Charged ATK, increase charged ATK DMG by 160% of EM.
- Windblume Ode
- After using an EM Skill, receive a boon from the ancient wish of the Windblume, increasing ATK by 16% for 6s.
- Highest EM sub stats
- The Stringless
- After damaging an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a 40% chance to end its own CD. Can only occur once every 30s.
This best Bows guide will guide you to know which Bows to use to be able to set up your build or help you to decide to put on the team.
End of Genshin Impact 3.7 Best Bows