Find Diablo Immortal's New Events, Cosmetic Sets, and Feature Updates on October 2022. The maintenance starts on October 11, from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m PDT for Oceania, China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe Servers, and October 12 from 1:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m. PDT for servers in the Americas.
Table of Contents
Hallow's Wake Limited-Time Event
The Hollow's Wake Event will start on October 19, at 3:00 a.m. and end on November 2, at 2:59 a.m. server time. Players level 20 and above will be tasked with eliminating ghastly goblins, vengeful dead, and cleansing haunted rifts during the two realms fuse into one for Hallow's Wake in exchange for Hallowed Stones which can be traded for spooky rewards, such as the Strawman Sack Mask, Ghosted Emote, and Hallowed Choker Portrait Frame.
Recruit a Friend
The Recruit a Friend event will start on October 12, at 3:00 a.m. until on November 8, at 2:59 a.m. server time. To recruit players, you must be at least level 20. Each player has a unique cone that can be found on the Recruit a Friend event page. To be recruited by another player, you must be playing on a new character created on October 12 or after, be under level 20, and have completed the introduction to Diablo Immortal.
Share your code with other players who meet the requirements via the event page. If they redeem your code, they are officially recruited. You can recruit a total of three players using this method. Both recruiter and recruit will receive various rewards below:
Rewards for recruiters:
- Share your code once: Two Enchanted Dust, 30 Scrap, and 5K Gold.
- One friend redeem your code: Six Rare Crests and six Normal Gems
- One friend reaches level 60: One Legendary Crest, three Rare Crests, and six Normal Gems
- Two friends reach level 60: One Legendary Crest, three Rare Crests, and six Normal Gems
- Three friends reach level 60: Grim Fellowship Portal Cosmetic, two Legendary Crests, and nine Rare Crests
Rewards for new recruits:
- Reach level 10: 10K Gold
- Reach level 30: One random Legendary item from your class
- Reach level 50: One random Legendary item from your class
- Reach level 60: Six Rare Crests
- Complete an Elder Rift while in a party: Two Enchanted Dust, 30 Scrap, and 5K Gold
- Complete a dungeon while in a party: Two Enchanted Dust, 30 Scrap, and 5K Gold
- Complete a Challenge Rift while in a party: Two Enchanted Dust, 30 Scarp, and 5K Gold
Infernal Knowledge Limited-Time Event
The Infernal Knowledge event is starting October 12 at 3:00 a.m. until October 26 at 2:59 a.m. server time. You can complete daily tasks in Infernal Knowledge to receive rewards and complete enough tasks to unlock rewards milestones.
Hallowed Dead Cosmetic Set
Hallowed Dead Cosmetic Set will be available in Hallow's Wake event shop from October 19, 3:00 a.m. until November 2, 2:59 a.m. server time for 1000 Eternal Orbs.
Waltz Macabre Cosmetic Set
Waltz Macabre Cosmetic Set will be available in-game shop on October 12 at 3:00 a.m. server time for 1000 Eternal Orbs.
Cycle of Strife
- The Immortal's movement speed has been decreased in Shadow War.
- Players may now choose to immediately move to the next level after completing the current level in Path of Blood
- Additional red dots have been added to the Immortals' interface to bring attention to items in the Strategy tab.
- Vault Rewards earned during the week of an overthrow will now be rewarded to Immortals.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Immortal Daily Goals to be reset.
- The party requirement for dungeons in Hell difficulties has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Scions of the Storm Cosmetic to render characters invisible.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the exit to a Hidden Lair to appear before the final boss in the second level is defeated.
- Fixed a bug where the exit portal was incorrectly spawning prior to Hidden Lair's second level boss being defeated.
- Several updates have been made to Wrathborne Invasion:
- Boss HP will now scale to the number of participants.
- Increased the number and spawn rate of monsters during the invasion.
- Added an alert to the Notification Tracker that informs players of where the boss spawns.
- Optimized SFX for several Helliquary Boss fights.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Cheat Death Gladiator Paragon ability and the Undying Rage Barbarian ability to trigger simultaneously.
- Removed several broadcasts from the Party channel, such as when items are bought from Wynton's Grand Market, earned from the Bestiary, gained from events, or dropped from Heavy Ornate Chests.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Castle Defense leaderboard to not refresh.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ancestral Property in the Inventory to not display until a player has opened the Ancestral Tableau.
Legendary Crest Aesthetic Update
- The aesthetic of Legendary Crests has been changed to create more distinction between itself and Eternal Legendary Crests. The Elder Rift menu has also been updated so players can easily select between all three crest types and clearly see description for each.
New Resource: Telluric Pearls
- Telluric Pearls are a new resource that can be used to craft Five-Star Legendary Gems. There are currently three ways a player can receive Telluric Pearls:
- By trading Hilts with Lieutenants Fizriah, the Hilt Vendor in Westmarch.
- Through participating in limited-time events.
- From purchasing specific in-game shop bundles, such as Seeker's Supplies and Rift-Runner's Supplies. The Seeker's Supplies bundle will now refresh in the shop every Monday and Thursday instead of every three days.
Defend the Vault Queue
- Immortals can now join a queue to Defend the Vault. Players will need to assemble a party of four Immortals and head to the Vault in the Hall of Ascension. There, they can enter the queue to defend against a Shadow Raid. While waiting in the queue, players may adventure through Sanctuary freely. Once it is your party's turn, you'll be promoted, and if you confirm, you'll immediately be sent to defend the vault. As parties in the queue are invited to defend the vault, your party will receive updates on your place in line. Immortal teams can re-enter the queue as soon as they finish a defense.
Shadows Notifications Tracker
- Players will no longer receive notifications for the Assembly after they have completed it for that day.
- The Shadow Lottery notification can now be turned off. Visit the Notifications tab within the Settings menu to do so.
Dark Clan Leader Substitution
- Dark Clan Leaders may now assign up to two substitute leaders from within their Clan through the Shadow War menu.