View Diablo Immortal mini update: Dare to Conquer the Fractured Plane featuring new Legendary Items, Events, Cosmetics, Bug fixes, and Updates here.
Table of Contents
There are 4 new events coming to Diablo Immortal in this update such as Fractured Plane Limited-Time Event, Echo of the Immortal, Into the Dark Wood Limited-Time Event, and Hungering Moon.
Fractured Plane Limited-Time Event
Fractured Plane is a new limited-time event where players enter an unexplored realm of their existence. There are 15-floor in the realm. Your journey in the Fractured Plane begins without your usual gear, gems, and skills. Instead, you will be provided with a set of pre-selected skills for your class. On each floor, you will find equipment and Chaos Coins which you can exchange for better gear rarity or Shard of Fortune to increase your chance of getting better gear.
Completing Fractured Plane Event 15 floors will reward you with 1 Legendary Item and 2 Chaotic Chests. Plus reward in the Event banner such as Gold, Scarp Materials, Enchanted Dust, Hilts, & Glowing Shard.
Fractured Plane Event Start on 17/08/2022 until 14/09/2022.
Echo of the Immortal
Echo of the Immortal is another new event in Diablo Immortal. The event starts on 17/08/2022 at 3 am until 14/09/2022 at 3 am server time and is available for players who are at least Level40.
In Echo of the Immortal, 15 players will face-off against on randomly chosen player who is imbued with the power of the Immortal. Speak to the Battleground Captain in Westmarch to enter the Echo of the Immortal.
Into the Dark Wood Limited-Time Event
Into the Dark Wood is just like the previous event we have so far. Completing tasks in the Into the Dark Wood event to earn rewards. You will get Gold, Scrap Materials, and Enchanted Dust for each task you complete. However, there are reward milestones that you will receive the following rewards:
- 8 Completed Tasks: 10 Aspirant's Keys
- 16 Completed Tasks: 1 Profile Frame, and 6 Crests
- 20 Completed Tasks: 25 Aspirant's Keys, and 1 Legendary Creast
Into the Dark Wood Event starts on 17/08/2022 at 3 am until 31/08/2022 at 3 am server time.
Hungering Moon Event
Hungering Moon is a repeated event in Diablo Immortal. Completing tasks in the event to earn Moonslivers which can be traded for Blessing. After 7 Blessing you will get a chest that contains Legendary Crest.
The event will start on 26/08/2022 at 3 am until 29/08/2022 at 3 am server time.
Spawn of Damnation Cosmetic Set
Ancient times inscribed by the Horadric Order suggest armor can be forged from the flesh of demons. While assumed to be wholly protective and sturdy, there is uncertainty around the effect this might have on the wearer's mind. Will they too become another mindless Spawn of Damnation?
Spawn of Damnation is now available to purchase in-game Shop.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from changing classes while having certain legendaries equipped.
Circle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Immortal to be stun locked during Shadow War and Rite of Exile.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Shadow War from occurring on some servers.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a display error in Shadow War's Preliminary results.
- The tooltip for the Shepherd's Call to Wolves six-piece bonus tooltip has been updated to reflect both increased damage and attack speed, rather than only attack speed.
- Corpse Pillar tooltip has been updated to display correct damage numbers.
- Phantom Ray tooltip has been updated to display correct damage numbers.
- Fixed an issue in Tomb of Fahir that would allow players to jump off the platform and bypass the elevator sequence.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from participating in Helliquary raids.
- Fixed an issue that would allow Demon Hunters to use Daring Swing to access restricted are in The Forgotten Tower.
Multiplayer Requirement in High Hell Difficulties Improvement
- You can now enter a Dungeon or Hidden Lair in Hell Two or Higher difficulties with two or three, or four players. The Dungeon's intensity will remain tuned for four players.
- Completing a Dungeon or Hidden Lair with four players will provide you with a bonus chest.
- The Codex step of needing to start a Warband Camp has been changed to be--join a Warband.
- The Hero's Journey step to submit 10 Warband Chests has been removed.
Class Change Improvement
- You can now essence transfer onto Reservist Gear after changing your class.
Vault of the Immortal
- The Vault of the Immortal event window has been shortened from two hours to one.
Treasure Goblin Improvement
- Treasure Goblin now have a chance to drop Legendary Items. They will also provide more loot in general when defeated.
New Thirty-Six New Legendary Items
- Armor Caste (Chest): Furious Charge shock waves when colliding with walls, dealing X damage to nearby enemies and Stunning them for Y seconds.
- Grinning Effigy (Head): taking damage during Undying Rage now triggers a counterattack for X damage to all nearby enemies. Cannot occur more often than once every Y seconds.
- Haughty Behemoth (Pants): Leap now knocks enemies into the air when you land.
- The Hewer (Main Hand): Grab now causes you to charge forward and grab the first enemy you hit. If you successfully grab an enemy, you will carry them for a short distance, damaging enemies you run through, before leaping into the air and slamming them into the ground, damaging and Slowing nearby enemies.
- Steel Lamprey (Off-Hand): Chained Spear now marks enemies for X seconds and heals you for Y% of the damage it causes to marked enemies.
- Wreckfall (Shoulders): Whirlwind also reduces all damage you take by X% while channeling.
- Batterhythm (Off-Hand): Condemn damage increased by X% for every enemy hit, up to a maximum of Y% increased damage.
- Flare-to-Mirror (Pants): Draw and Quarter is now electrified, damaging random nearby enemies and Stunning them if they are shocked three times.
- Hard Censure (Chest): Condemn now calls down a thunderbolt from the heavens to a targeted location, dealing continuous damage.
- Shining Aster (Shoulders): Increases all damage you deal during Conjuration of Light by X%.
- Suspended Rule (Main Hand): Sweep Attack now throws the flail, forming a cyclone that picks up nearby enemies and carries them away.
- Zerratus Husk (Head): Shield Charge now grants you a holy shield while charging that reflects projectiles back at enemies, dealing X damage.
- Clutching Nails (Pants): Knife Trap now confines nearby enemies when triggered and increased all damage you deal to them.
- Decisive Report (Shoulders): Multishot now knocks enemies away. This cannot affect players more often than one time every six seconds.
- Scatter Mask (Head): Activating Vengeance now immediately deals X damage to all nearby enemies and causes them to flee in Fear for Y seconds.
- Spreading Shroud (Chest): Smoke Screen now throws a smoke bomb at a targeted location, dealing continuous damage and greatly reducing vision for enemies that remain in the area.
- The Thud (Off-Hand): Impale damage increased by X% to enemies with an active harmful effect.
- War Generosity (Main Hand): Every X attacks with Explosive Arrow generates an explosion that knocks the enemy away. Players cannot be knocked away more often than 1 time every Y seconds.
- Assemble the Wicked Tonfa (Off-Hand): Exploding Palm now gathers nearby enemies into a cluster directily in front of you. Maximum one charge.
- Fleeting Soul Tonfa (Main Hand): Mystic Allies now summons one spirit ally that rushes in a direction, dealing damage to all enemies it passes through and forcing all nearby enemies to attack it.
- Fusing Crown (Head): Mystic Allies now protect you, taking X% of your incoming damage.
- Pacific Pledge (Chest): Taking damage during Shield of Zen has a chance to trigger a counterattack dealing X damage to all nearby enemies.
- Shimmerlinn (Shoulders): Wave of Light now releases a wave of energy that damages all enemies in its path and Burns them.
- Tottering Tower (Pants): Flying Kick now Stuns enemies and can be charged to unleash a move powerful blow.
- Abnegation (Shoulders): Bone Spikes now also knock enemies away.
- Drifter's Fare (Off-Hand): Bone Spirits now unleashes a powerful skull that wanders randomly through nearby enemies, dealing damage as it passes through them. Maximum X charges.
- Empty Pit (Pants): Dark Curse now summons a cursed eye that forces nearby monsters to attack it.
- Ethereal Boundary (Chest): Activating Wraith Form removes all effects which cause loss of control or decrease Movement Speed.
- Inserverable Two (Head): Your golem from Command Golem now takes X% of your incoming damage.
- Thrash Jaw (Main Hand): Grim Scythe now hurls the scythe in a direction, striking enemies in its path with continuous damage and knocking them away. Grim Scythe can no longer have multiple charges.
- Extraction Harness (Shoulders): Teleport now also removes the last harmful effect applied to you.
- Fragments Upon Fragments (Pants): Meteor now drops several meteorites in a direction, knocking enemies away and Stunning them.
- Halestone (Off-Hand): Ice Armor now protects you with X charges of damage immunity that also Chills nearby enemies when they attack you.
- Quiet Downpour (Chest): Lightning Nova now launches a giant nova, bursting into smaller nova when activated again or when it arrives at its final.
- Shiversent Stare (Head): Ray of Frost now Freezes enemies for X seconds after taking damage from the ray six times.
- Staggernick (Main Hand): Arcane Wind now knocks enemies up onto the air with an updraft and Stuns them, but no longer charges up.