Blizzard Entertainment has just announced newly updated content including Class Change Feature, New Class Legendary Items New Time-Limited Events, and more updates here.
Table of Contents
- Class Change
- Hero's Journey
- Adventurer's Patch Limited-Time Event
- Hungering Moon Limited-Time Event
- New Helliquary Boss: Gorgothra The Claimer
- Amber Blades Cosmetic Set
- Feature Updates
- New Class Legendary Items
- July 19, 2022 Bug Fixes
- July 19, 2022 Patch Notes (PC Version)
Class Change mechanic is available for free starting from 20th July 2022. You can change from your current class to other classes you want to try. To change class to a different class, visit the Shifting Flames brazier in Westmarch to begin.
Below are a few rules surrounding the Class Change mechanic:
- Class Change becomes available for a character beginning at level 35.
- You may change your class once every seven days and at no cost--there is also a one-time option to immediately revert to your previous class, skipping the seven-day waiting period. There are no current plans to allow players to purchase the ability to change classes more frequently.
- When you change to each class for the first time, you can set the appearance of your character and receive a full reset of your Paragon Trees.
- Upon changing to each class for the first time, you will be granted placeholder gear. The placeholder gear will have an equivalent rank to the previously equipped gear of your last class.
- All Clan, Warband and other social group affiliations will carry over.
- Some class-specific cosmetics and gear will not carry over when you change classes. All gear equipped to your previous class will be available in your inventory. Any owned for a class will be retained on that class and will be available upon changing back to it.
Hero's Journey is a new end-game experience that unlocks for adventurers during the Frozen Tundra portion of the main questline. You can earn rewards upon completing this Hero's Journey's quest such as Gold, Platinum,Aspirant's Key, Legendary Crest, and the Glorious Journey Portrait Frame.
Adventurer's Patch Limited-Time Event
Adventurer's Path is available for players to complete tasks and earn rewards from July 20 at 3:00 am to August 3 at 3:00 am server time. You will earn gold,enchanted dust, and scrap materials on each task you complete. When you complete enough tasks, you will unlock milestone reward:
- Upon completion of 8 tasks: 10 Aspirant's Keys
- Upon completion of 16 tasks: the Adventurer's Laurel Portrait Frame
- Upon completion of 20 tasks: one Legendary Crest
Hungering Moon Limited-Time Event
The Hungering Moon event will be available in Diablo Immortal from July 29 at 3:00 am to August 1 at 3:00 am server time.
Fulfilling the moon's demands will earn you Moonslivers, which can be traded for Blessings. After acquiring seven Blessings you will have curried enough goodwill with the moon to trade these on for a random reward such as: Enchanted Dust, Glowing Shards, and Legendary gears. Offer enough blessings to the moon and it will even present you with its favor--a bundle consisting of one Legendary Crest and more.
New Helliquary Boss: Gorgothra The Claimer
Gorgothra is the third of the Wrathborne demons to plague Sanctuary. She has earned the warship of countless demons over the ages, but is no stranger to combat--her certification rays, billions venom, and serpentine strikes dwarf the power of Lassal and Vitaath.
Gorgothra boss will be available on August 2.
Amber Blades Cosmetic Set
The Amber Blades is a new cosmetic set added to Diablo Immortal. You buy the set bundle from the in-game Shop; 1000 Eternal Orbs for Amber Blades Armor & Weapon; and 1500 Eternal Orbs for Amber Blades Armor, Weapon, & Portal.
Completing a weekly Warband Raid will now allow you to purchase an Eternal Legendary Crest for 1600 Platinum from the Crest Merchant in Westmarch, Jondo Mouren.
- The Fading Ember cap has been increased from 200 to 280.
- You may now trade 22 Fa Runes for an Eternal Legendary Crest.
New Monster Affixes
- Shell: Summons a Defensive shield, preventing Life loss until it is destroyed.
- Siphon: Channels a draining beam at one target that Slows and Ieeches Life to heal for 5 seconds.
Changed the ability description to read: When you defeat an enemy, a dark beast attacks nearby enemies, dealing X% base damage. Cannot occur more than once every X seconds.
Changed the ability description to read: Increases all damage you deal by up to X% while at full Life, with a minimum bonus of Y% while at low Life. Increases your Movement Speed by Z%.
New Class Legendary Items
- Compromise is Loss: Ground Stomp now rips open the ground, dealing damage to enemies in front of you. Maximum X charges.
- Doom of the Cowed: Activating Wrath of the Berserker now immediately reduces the Movement Speed of all nearby enemies by X%.
- Five Frest Claws: Whirlwind now shreds armor, increasing all damage enemies take by X%, stacking up to five times.
- Lunatic Twin: When Frenzy is fully stacked, each attack unleashes X damage to all enemies in front of you. Cannot occur more often than once every Y seconds.
- Paste and Powder: Hammer of the Ancients now randomly drops hammers in the targeted area multiple times.
- The Trembling: Undying Rage also increases your Movement Speed by X%.
- Forgotten Savior: Falling Sword now calls flames from the heavens that Burn enemies.
- Torrential Refrain: Condemn now immediately detonates all of its damage on the enemies it hits.
- Daybreak: Consecration now protects you and nearby party members, decreasing damage taken by X%.
- Equal Portions: Sacred Chain no longer constrains enemies, instead forming a chain of flames between enemies which Burn other enemies that touch it.
- Stare of Wroth: Shield Glare now Burn enemies for X damage over Y seconds
- Heaven Squints: Judgment now conjures a continuous beam of light from the heavens which moves under your control.
- Hunter-Gatherer: Escape now launch X homing rockets at nearby enemies when activated, each dealing Y damage.
- Murdermost: Vengeance now increases your critical strike chance by X% but causes you to loss Y% of your Life every second.
- Pinpoint Overflow: Multishot now fires all arrows in a targeted direction and can strike the same enemy multiple times.
- Puncta Obscura: Impale now also causes enemies to Bleed for X damage over Y seconds.
- Scrapdacks: Knife Trap now scatters multiple mines that will explode when stepped on, but it can no longer have multiple charges.
- Suit Mordant: Smoke Screen now hurls an acid bomb that damages enemies contiuously.
- Endless Trial: Imprisoned Fist now continuously launches punches in a direction you can change while channeling. Using Imprisoned Fist will slowly consume its energy, which will recover while Imprisoned Fist is not in use.
- Numb Realization: Exploding Palm Bleed effect now has a X% chance to be detonated by other attacks.
- Pugilist's Presence: Seven-Sided Strike now attacks repeatedly in the same direction, knocking back the enemy each time.
- Rattling Arm: Wave Strike turns into a pneumatic ball that pulls in and continuously damages enemies.
- Starving Mosquito: Flying Dragon damage increased by X% for each enemy hit, up to a maximum increase of Y%.
- Typhlot Robe: Cyclone Strike now creates a sandstorm that reduces enemy vision and deals damage.
- Arc of Misery: Bone Spirits now bounces whenever it hits a wall.
- Cloak of Quills: Bone Armor now causes your summons to continuously damage nearby enemies, but no longer protects them.
- Hissing Skin: Grim Scythe now increases all damage you deal by X% for each enemy hit, up to Y%, for Z seconds.
- Shared Service: Bone Armor now reduce all continuous damage you take by X%.
- Studied Menace: Corpse Lance now causes enemies to decay, dealing X damage for Y seconds.
- Vesperguard: Skeletal Mage now shoots continuous rays at enemies.
- The Aimless One: Arcane Torrent now launches missiles at random enemies around you.
- The Enervators: Ray of Frost now creates an ice shield each time it damages an enemy, absorbing X damage and stacking up to 10 times.
- Fireflurry: Scorch now hurls a ball of magma that bursts when it strikes an enemy, creating a pool of magma that Burns and Stuns enemies.
- Ninety-Nine Wild Arcana: Arcane Torrent damage increased by X%.
- Waking Invocation: Ray of Frost now creates an illusion that channels a beam of frost in the targeted direction.
- Weathering Eye: Arcane Wind now also applies a X% reduction to Movement Speed for Y seconds.
July 19, 2022 Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that caused Shadow War bracket to display incorrect matchups.
- Fixed an issue that caused characters to become invisible after equipping the Bloodsworn cosmetic.
- Fixed an issue that duplicated messages from friends.
- Prodigy's Path will no longer be recommended to the player until their character has reached the appropriate level.
July 19, 2022 Patch Notes (PC Version)
- A server time clock has been added to the bottom-left corner of the HUD.
Monster Difficulty Display
- The monster difficulty warning has been shrunk to reduce accidental clicks.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain skills with aiming reticles to time out and prevent players from using other abilities.