Diablo Immortal has an announcement about new feature character transfer, server merging, battle pass season 6, events, legendary items, bug fixes, and more updates.
Table of Contents
Diablo Immortal Content Update introduces the new Character Transfer feature that players can transfer their character from current server to another server.
They also decided to merge some servers in order to make players have an easier time finding other players to party up with. Down below are the regions that will be merged shortly after the next content update in two weeks.
- South America
- East Asia 1-KR
- East Asia 2-JP
- North America 1
- North America 2
Check the full servers merging table here.
Character Transfer is a new feature that allows players to switch their characters from one to another server. This feature is free to use for the first time and does not expire.
Here's how Character Transfer will specifically work for you:
- Your first Character Transfer will be free and does not expire. Subsequent Character Transfers will cost $15 USD each and will be retained on your account unit it is used.
- Characters must be level 30 and above to qualify for a Character Transfer.
- It will take several minutes for a Character Transfer to complete--during the Character Transfer process, you will not be able to log in to your account until it has been finalized.
- After a Character Transfer, a character must wait 30 days before they can transfer to another server.
- When a character is transferred to another server, the account that your character is attached to remains unchanged.
- After a Character Transfer, all items will be retained on your character. However, any items that your character possesses that can be traded in Wynton's Grand Market will no longer be tradeable.
- Any cosmetics on your character will transfer with them to their new server.
- If your target server has a character with the same name of the character you wish to transfer, a random number will be added to your name and a free name change will be provided.
- The server that your character is being transferred to must have fewer than five of your other characters currently on it.
- The level of your character being transferred cannot be higher than the current Paragon Server Level of the target server.
- Only a certain number of Character Transfers are available per day. If you encounter this restriction, please check back another day.
- Character Transfers are not available on certain servers due to restrictions. Please check the server selector to verify which servers are eligible to transfer to.
- No server transfers between China region servers and other regions will be allowed.
Once you have successfully transferred your character to a new server, you'll notice a few adjustments have been made to them:
- Your character will be automatically disbanded from their current Warband.
- Your character will be automatically disbanded from their current Clan.
- Your character's faction will be automatically set to Adventurer.
- All leaderboard rankings will be removed.
- Any Challenge Rift Server First records will not carry forward to your new server.
- Your progress in Achievements and Battleground Rating will be retained.
- All friends in your Friends List will be retained.
Season Six Battle Pass: Below the Sands
Below the Sands Cosmetic Set will be the exclusive cosmetic set for Diablo Immortal Battle Pass Season 6. The pass will begin on October 27, at 3:00 a.m. and until November 24, at 2:59 a.m. server time.
Hungering Moon: Back for Seconds
The Hungering Moon event will be available in the game on November 3, 3:00 a.m. - November 7, 3:00 a.m. server time. Completing event tasks to receive Astrolabe Power that can be used to draw Blessing of Might or Blessing of Magic.
Drawing a Blessing of Magic will give you a bonus to Magic Find, handy for increasing your chance of receiving Rare, Magic, or Legendary Items from monsters as a drop. Drawing Blessing of Might invites you to complete any dungeon in exchange for Moonsilvers, and twice the amount if you complete the dungeon with a party.
After having enough Moonsilvers, visits the Hermit's Collection located within the Hungering Moon event page to trade your Moon silvers for Lunar-laced rewards of your choice, such as Telluric Pearls, which will be offered as a reoccurring reward in many of our future events. Be sure to collect 12 blessings in total to earn The Moon's Regard--a bounty of 120 bonus Moonsilvers meant for the most exemplary devotees.
Boon of the Progenitors Bundle
The Boon of the Progenitors limited-time bundle provides you with a hefty sum of Eternal Orb upon purchase and 14-day's worth of login rewards to collect, including two powerful Legendary Gems: The Abiding Curse and Frozen Heart.
This bundle is available only on character level 40 and above that you can purchase from the in-game shop and you will have 21 days to claim all daily login rewards. This bundle will be available in the shop from October 26, 3:00 a.m. - November 16, 3:00 a.m. server time.
36 New Legendary Items
- Ancestors' Stele (Head): Undying Rage duration increased by X seconds.
- Drop by Drop (Shoulder): Cleave's Bleed effect now spreads to two nearby enemies when it expires.
- Flattener (Legs): Leap maximum charge increased by X.
- Lumber-Cords (Chest): Furious Charges now decreases all damage you take by 5% for X seconds for each enemy it hits, stacking up to Y times.
- Oncoming Brutality (Off-Hand): Frenzy increases damage you deal to that enemy by W% for X seconds, stacking up to Y * Z% increase.
- Pathraze (Main Hand): Whirlwind now causes you to spin and charge forward, dealing X damage to all enemies along your path. Whirlwind cooldown becomes Y seconds and Whirlwind now has a maximum of X charges.
- Cleansweep (Main Hand): Sweep Attack now also causes enemies to Bleed.
- Helm of Abrasion (Head): Shield Charge deals X% damage to shielded enemies.
- Objurgation (Shoulders): Judgment now follows you calling down blasts of holy light from the heavens that target random nearby enemies, dealing damage and Slowing them.
- Peer of Sturbend (Off-Hand): Enemies defeated within your Holy Banner extends the remaining duration by X seconds, up to a maximum of Y seconds.
- Trompdown (Legs): Shield Charge now rushes to a targeted enemy Stunning them and knocking back nearby enemies.
- Vainglory's Star (Chest): Enemies struck by Judgment are now found wanting, increasing all damage taken by X% for Y seconds.
- Causticity (Chest): Rain of Vengeance now also corrodes enemy armor, increasing damage taken by 2% for Y seconds, stacking up to five times.
- Decoy's Guide (Head): Increases Escape maximum charges by X.
- Hobbling Deck (Main Hand): Strafe now also litters the ground behind you with caltrops, continually dealing X damage and Slowing enemy Movement Speed by Y%.
- Live Bait (Shoulders): Escape now causes you to tumble forward and can be activated again for a short time to return to your original location.
- One's Own Fusillade (Off-Hand): Sentry attacks mark enemies, increasing the damage you deal to the target by X% for Y seconds.
- Secret Safeguard (Legs): Escape now also grants a shield absorbing X damage for Y seconds.
- Ascending Raincloud (Shoulders): After using Mystic Strike, your Evasion Rating increases by X% for Y seconds.
- Consuming Trapping (Chest): Flying Dragon now causes you to dash forward, knocking back all enemies along your path and stunning them.
- Leering Riptide (Off-Hand): Wave Strike now sends a shockwave into the ground that knocks nearby enemies up into the air, damaging and Stunning them.
- Peerless Conductor (Main Hand): The third strike of Deadly Reach now knocks enemies up into the air.
- The Traveling Scold (Legs): Mystic Strike now causes you to charge to a targeted location, knocking up and damaging all enemies.
- Unsightly Method (Head): Inner Sanctuary now inflicts a stacking Slow on enemies in the area until they are Petrified.
- Ebb and Leak (Head): Grim Scythe deals X% increased damage for every 1% of the target's missing Life, up to a maximum of Y%.
- Pitiless Pace (Legs): Wraith Form now teleports you to a target location.
- Revenant Wind (Main Hand): Wraith Form now calls forth spirits to haunt up to W nearby enemies, dealing X damage over Y seconds, while reducing their Movement Speed by Z%.
- Scurrying Ruin (Shoulders): Bone Wall now causes you to dash forward, dealing damage to enemies in your path, while conjuring walls of bone behind you.
- Twin Vestige (Off-Hand): Skeletal Mages now have a chance to be empowered, immediately casting a Bone Spell when summoned.
- Voiceless Scream (Shoulders): Enemies afflicted with Dark Curse now generate additional corpses when defeated.
- Blaster Cast (Off-Hand): Magic Missile fires two additional missiles each dealing X damage.
- Blazing Brunt (Chest): Lightning Nova now creates two novae that orbit you and damage any nearby enemies they hit.
- Impact Event (Legs): Meteor now continuously calls down smaller meteors that damage enemies in the area.
- The Loom (Head): Slow Time now generates a darkened realm, disabling the use of skills and basic attacks and greatly reducing the vision of any enemies inside the realm.
- The Perfect Situation (Shoulders): After casting Teleport, your Movement Speed is increased by X%.
- Scourcut (Main Hand): Disintegrate range increased by X%.
Cycle of Strife
- The Contribution and Essentia rewards for all Immortal Daily Goals are now the same.
- An Armory has been added next to the Battleground Quartermaster in Westmarch.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hallowed Dead Cosmetic item to be permanently replaced by another cosmetic after purchasing. This prevented some players from being able to purchase the cosmetic on a different class with the same character.
- Event triggers that require killing certain mobs have been optimized for Cavern of Echoes.
- Parts of the Silent Monastery dungeon have been optimized to reduce overall dungeon runtime.
- Players may now complete the same task with a party, even after completing it solo, and receive rewards for both.
- Blessings of Might has been fixed to apply only to dungeons.
- Players may now join Purge the Depths that are already in progress.
- An Invite All button has been added to the Helliquary Raid invitation UI for leaders to invite all Warband members at once.
- Drop rates for buff have been increased in Defense of Cyrangar Endless Mode.
Dungeon Experience Boost
- The experience rewards for all dungeons have been increased.
Purge the Depths Changes
- Remnants are now automatically looted and shown to all party members.
- Unopened chests are displayed on the mini-map after a room has been cleared.
Ancestral Tableau Improvement
- Ancestral Weapons with inherited essence may now be placed in the Ancestral Tableau. An item's inherited essence does not dictate the Ancestral Property of the deposited weapon.
Blessings of the Worthy
- The Rank one and two description text for the Blessing of the Worthy Legendary Gem has been updated to correctly reflect the existing functionality of the unleashed retribution damage effect scaling off current life at all ranks. This is a text correction only and has no bearing on the functionality of the gem.