Veigar is a Mage champion that has high basic attacks and abilities, medium ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, low survival with defensive or movement abilities. Veigar is a Tier A+ champion.
Check out Veigar Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Veigar Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power.|
|Rod of Ages||Gain 205 max health, 60 ability power, 300 max mana.|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Gain 120 ability power.|
|Infinity Orb||Gain 200 max health, 60 ability power|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Protobel Enchant||Dash forward and unleash a cone of missiles that deal 75-145 magic damage. If champion or monsters are hit by more than one missiles, the additional missiles deal only 10% damage.|
|Rod of Age||Rabadon's Deathcap||Ionian Boots of Lucidity|
|Infinity Orb||Void Staff||Morellonomicon|
- Void Staff: Gain 70 ability power, 40% magic penetration.
- Morellonomicon: Gain 300 max health, 70 ability power, 15 magic penetration.
Best Veigar Runes
- Electrocute: Hitting a champion with 3 separate attacks or abilities in 3s deals bonus adaptive damage.
- Triumph: Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. Deal 5% more damage to enemies below 35% health.
- Bone Plating: After taking damage from a champion, the next 3 champion abilities or attacks against you within 1.5s deal 30-60 less damage.
- Hunter Genius: Gain 3 ability haste. Unique champion takedowns grant 3 ability haste.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Barrier: Gain a shield that absorbs 100 damage (100-450) for 2 seconds.
- Phenomenal Evil Power: Hitting an Enemy champion with a spell grants Veigar 1 stack of Phenomenal Evil.
- Killing minions or monsters with a spell grants Veigar 1 stack of Phenomenal Evil.
- Champion takedowns grant Veigar 5 stacks of Phenomenal Evil.
- Each stack of Phenomenal Evil grants 1 ability power.
- Baleful Strike: Veigar unleashes a bolt of dark energy, dealing 65 magic damage (65+50%) to the first two enemies hit.
- Dark Matter: Veigar summons dark matter from the sky, dealing 100 magic damage.
- Every 50 stack of Phenomenal Evil reduce this ability's cooldown by 10%.
- Event Horizon: Veigar creates a cage that stuns enemies that pass through for 1.5 seconds. The cage lasts for 3 seconds.
- Veigar's dark matter auto casts will prioritize targets stunned by Event Horizon.
- Primordial Burst: Veigar blasts an Enemy champion with primal magic to deal 170 magic damage (170+75%) to them, increased by 0% - 100% based on the target's missing health.
- Deals max damage to enemies below 35% health.
Veigar Skill Order
|Primordial Burst||5||9||13|| |
|1. Good waveclear with Dark matter.|
|2. Can farm safely in the lane.|
|3. Ridicilous burst late game champion.|
|4. Become monster in late game once he is well farmed and has full items.|
|1. Weak against assassins.|
|2. Very immobile.|
|3. Very weak if he is behind.|
|4. Easily focused in teamfights.|
Veigar is a strong Mage champion that has high output AP damage and is also easy to play & easy to understand his ability in just one or two gameplay.