Varus is a Marksman Mage champions that can deal high damage output with his basic attack and abilities. Varus is like other Marksman in Wild Rift he got no buff and defensive abilities in the teamfight. Varus is a Tier S+ champion.
Check Out Varus Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Varus Build
|Long Sword ||Gain 12 attack damage.|
|Manamune||Gain 25 attack damage, 300 max mana, 20 ability haste.|
|Youmuu's Ghostblade||Gain 50 attack damage, 10 ability haste, 12 armor penetration.|
|Seylda's Grudge||Gain 40 attack daamge, 15 ability haste, 16-30% armor penetration.|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, reduce spell cooldown by 15%.|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities or use items.|
|Manamune||Youmuu's Ghostblade||Stasis Enchant|
|Serylda's Grudge||Edge of Night||Guardian Angel|
- Edge of Night: Gain 250 max health, 50 attack damage.
- Gouge: +8 armor penetration.
- Annul: Grants a spell shield that blocks the next hostile ability. This spell shield refreshes upon leaving combat with enemy champions.
- Guardian Angel: Gain 40 attack damage, 40 armor.
- Resurrect: Upon taking lethal damage, restores 50% base health and 30% maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis.
Best Varus Runes
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of adaptive force when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 5 times. When fully stacked, deal bonus adaptive damage to champions
- Per stack: 2-6 bonus AD or 3-9 AP for 6s fully stacked bonus: Melee: 10% | Ranged: 7% bonus adaptive damage to champions.
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD or 14 AP. (Adaptive)
- Hunter Titan: Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Pack Hunter: While near ally champions, gain 2% movement speed. For each unique ally you participate in a takedown with, you gain 50 gold and the ally gains 50 gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Heal: Restores 60 health (60-242) and grants 20% bonus movement speed for 1 second(s) to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion (effects are increased by 100% on the ally champion). Healing is halved for champions recently affected by heal.
- Living Vengeance (Passive): Gains 40% attack speed for 5 seconds on a champion kill or assist, 20% on non-champion kills.
- Piercing Arrow (1st): Draws the bow, gradually increasing the range and damage for the next shot, Movement speed is slowed by 20% while preparing to shoot.
- Release: Fires tje arrow, dealing 74 to 11 physical damage (10+ 110% to 15 + 165%), reduced by 15% per enemy hit (minimum 33%).
- Blighted Quiver (2nd): Passive: Attacks deal 8 bonus magic damage (8 + 20%) and apply Blight for 6 seconds (stack 3 times). Varus' other abilities detonate Blight, dealing magic damage equal to 3.5% (3.5% + 0.02%) of the target's max health per stack.
- Active: Doubles the bonus on hit damage from Blighted Quiver's passive for 6 seconds. The next Piercing Arrow deals bonus magic damage equal to 7% to 13% of the target's missing health, increased by 0% - 100% (based on Piercing Arrow's channel time).
- Hail of Arrows (3rd): Fires a hail of arrows that deals 70 physical damage (70 + 60% bonus) and desecrates the ground for 4 seconds. Desecrated ground slows enemies by 25% and applies 40% Grievous Wounds.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of Healing and Regeneration effects.
- Chain of Corruption (Ultimate): Flings out a tendril of corruption that deals 150 magic damage (150 + 80%) and roots the first enemy champion hit for 2 seconds.
- The corruption then spreads toward nearby enemy champions, also immobilizing them on contact. Immobilized units gain 3 Blight stacks over the next 3 seconds.
Varus Skill Order
|Hail of Arrows||1||8||10||11|
|Chain of Curruption||5||9||13|| |
|1. Varus has long range harass ability.|
|2. Great Ultimate to disengage the enemy.|
|3. Has fast attack speed.|
|4. High damage output during team fight.|
|1. Varus has no escape ability.|
|2. Most ability require skillshot.|
|3. Has very low defend.|
|4. Hard to catch up when losing lane.|
Varus is a good ADC for a beginners player to try, you can easily understand his abilities in just one or two matches. Varus has a great play styles can stay at the back of the teamfight and deals a tons output damage to the enemies.