Thresh is a Support & Tank Champion that has low basic attack damage, good survival with defense or movement abilities, high ability to buff teammates or crowd control enemies, and difficulty to play. Thresh is a Tier S+ champion.
Check out Thresh Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Thresh Build
|Ruby Crystal||Gain 150 max health.|
|Dead Man's Plate||Gain 250 max health, 50 Armor|
|Zeke's Convergence||Gain 40 armor, 40 magic resistance, 150 max mana, 10 ability haste.|
|Protector's Vow||Gain 350 max health, 40 armor, 10 ability haste.|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Mercury's Treads||Gain 40 move speed, 10 magic resist|
|Protobel Enchant||Dash forward and unleash a cone of missiles that deal 75-145 magic damage. If champion or monsters are hit by more than one missiles, the additional missiles deal only 10% damage.|
|Dead Man's Plate||Zeke's Convergence||Protobelt Enchant|
|Protector's Vow||Randuin's Omen||Abyssal Mask|
- Randuin's Omen: Gain 400 max health, 55 armor
- Abyssal Mask: Gain 300 max health, 40 magic resistance, 300 max mana, 10 ability haste.
Best Thresh Runes
- Aftershock: After immobilizing an enemy champion, gain defense and later deal a burst of magic damage around you.
- Defense: 35 AR + 60% bonus armor and 35 MR + 60% bonus MR for 2.5s.
- Damage: 12 - 110 + 3 max health, magic damage.
- Cooldown: 20s
- Weakness: Impairing the movement of enemy champions makes them take 5% more damage in the following 5s.
- Hunter Titan: Gain 20 max health, Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Pathfinder: Gain 9% movement speed in brush, jungle, and river when out of control.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Damnation: Thresh can harvest the Souls of enemies that die near him, each soul permanently granting him1.5 armorand 1.5 ability power.
- Death Sentence: Throws out a scythe, stunning the first unit hit and pulling them in for 1.5 seconds. The scythe does 80 magic damage (80+ 50) and grants True Sight for the duration.
- Recast: Dashes to the bound enemy.
- Dark Passage: Throws a lantern to a target location, allowing an ally to tap the minion button to dash to Thresh.
- The lantern also grants a shield to Thresh and the first ally comes near it, absorbing up to 65 damage (65 + 2 per Soul) for 4 seconds.
- Flay: Passive: Basic attacks deal additional 0 to 58 magic damage (2) per Soul to 2 per Soul 100%) based on how long since he last attacked.
- Activate: Thresh whips his chains, pulling or pushing enemies in the direction of the swing. Enemies hit are also slowed by 20% for 1 second and take 65 magic damage (65+40%).
- The Box: Creates a prison of spectral walls. slowing champions by 99% for 2 seconds and dealing 250 magic damage(250 + 100). Wall breaks after one collision, and after one is broken, the rest deal no damage and slow for half duration.
Thresh Skill Order
|The Box||5||9||13|| |
|1. Very Tanky.|
|2. Very aggressive lane bully.|
|3. Can make or break team fights.|
|4. Brings a lot of cc for the team.|
|1. Skillshot reliant.|
|2. Takes a lot of practice.|
|3. No sustain in lane.|
Thresh is a good champion that has both abilities to support and tank in the game but it took much time to understand his skill.