Sona is a Support champion that has decent basic attacks and abilities, high ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, and low survival with defensive or movement abilities. Sona is a Tier A champion.
Check out Sona Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Sona Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power|
|Archangel's Staff||Gain 35 ability power, 500 max mana, and 20 ability haste|
|Staff of Flowing Waters||Gain 65 ability power, 350 max mana, and 20 ability haste|
|Harmonic Echo||Gain 75 ability haste, 300 max mana, 10 ability haste|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Ionian Locket||When active shield yourself and all nearby allied champion from 70-420 damage for 2.5 seconds. This effect is reduce by 50% if the target has been affected by another locket in the last 20 seconds|
|Archangel's Staff||Staff of Flowing Waters||Ionian Locket|
|Harmonic Echo||Ardent Censer||Rabadon's Deathcap|
- Ardent Censer: Gain 250 max health, 60 ability power, and 10 ability haste.
- Rabadon's Deathcap: Gain 120 ability power.
Best Sona Runes
- Aery: Your attacks and abilities send Aery to a target, damaging enemies or shielding allies.
- Brutal: Gain AD/AP. (Adaptive)
- Bone Plating: After taking damage from a champion, the next 3 champion abilities or attacks against you deal damage.
- Manaflow Bane: Hitting an enemy champion with an ability permanetly increases your max mana.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Heal: Restores 80 health (80-360) and grants 30% bonus movement speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion. Healing is halved for champions recently affected by heal.
- Power Chord (P): After casting three basic abilities, her next attack is empowered to deal an additional 20 magic damage with a bonus effect based on the last ability cast.
- Hymn of Valor-Staccato: Bonus damage increased to 8 magic damage.
- Aria of Perseverance-Diminuendo: Reduces damage dealt by the target by 25% for 3 seconds.
- Song of Celerity-Tempo: Slows by 40% for 2 seconds.
- Hymn of Valor (1st): Deals 40 magic damage to two nearest enemies.
- Aura: Enhances allied champion' next attack to deal an additional 10 magic damage.
- Aria of Perseverance (2nd):Heals herself and another allied champion for 30.
- Aura: Grants allied champions a shieldthat absorbs 25 damage for 3 seconds.
- Song of Celerity (3rd): Gain 10% movement speed for 5 seconds.
- Aura: Grants allied champions 10% movement speed.
- Crescendo (ULT): Passive: Reduces the base cooldown of Sona's basic abilities by 10%.
- Active: Plays an irresistible chord, dealing 150 magic damage and stunning for 1 seconds
Sona Skill Order
|Hymn of Valor||1||4||6||7|
|Aria of Perseverance||2||8||10||11|
|Song of Celerity||3||12||14||15|
|1. Great against poke compositions.|
|2. AoE stun for teamfights.|
|3. Good sustain and harass in lane.|
|1. She is very Squishy.|
|2. Can be poked out of lane to do any pressure.|
Sona is a strong Mage Support champion that has big potential with her Root ability Crescendo and her healing ability makes her strong from the start of the game.