Shyvana is a Jungle Fighter champion that has a high ability to deal damage with basic attacks and skill, good defensive and movement speed to survive in the fight, and got the low skill to buff to teammates and crowd control. Shyvana is Tier S+ champion.
Check out Shyvana Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Shyvana Build
Down below is the best Shyvana build if you play as jungle fighter.
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage|
|Trinity Force||Gain 250 max health, 25 attack damage, 30% attack speed, 25 ability haste.|
|Wit's End||Gain 45% attack speed, 50 magic resistance.|
|Death's Dance||Gain 34 attack damage, 40 armor, 15 ability haste.|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Plated Steelcaps||Gain 40 move speed, 15 armor|
|Gargoyle Enchant||Gain a shield that absorbs 30% maximum health, decaying over 4 seconds. If there are 3 or more enemies nearby, the shield value increases by 100%. Damage dealt is reduced by 40% for 4 seconds.|
|Trinity Force||Wit's End||Gargoyle Enchant|
|Death's Dance||Guardian Angel||Spirit Visage|
- Guardian Angel: Gain 40 attack damage, 40 armor.
- Resurrect: Upon taking lethal damage, restores 50% base health and 30% maximum Mana after 4 seconds of stasis (210s cooldown).
- Spirit Visage: Gain 350 max health, 100% health regen, 50 magic resistance, 10 ability haste.
- Blessed: Increases all healing, regen, and drain effects on yourself by 30%.
Best Shyvana Runes
Down below is a full jungler rune page for Shyvana.
- Kraken Slayer: Gain stacks when hitting a champion with attacks. When reaching 3 stacks, deal bonus true damage on that attack.
- When not attacking a champion for 3 seconds, the stacks will reset.
- Damage 28-84 + 30 bonus + 20%.
- Triumph: Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. Deal 5% more damage to enemies below 35% health.
- Hunter Titan: Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Mastermind: Deal 10% bonus true damage to epic monsters. Participate defeating epic monsters to get 100 bonus gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Smite: Deal 440 true damage (440-1000) to a large or epic monster or minion. Smiting monsters restores 127 health (70 + 10%). Slaying 4 large monsters upgrades smite to Chilling Smite or Challenging Smite which can target enemy champions.
- Draconic Bloodline (Passive): Staying a Large Monster grants 8 stacks of Draconic Bloodline.
- Champion takedowns or slaying the Rift Herald or Baron Nashor grants 12 stacks of Draconic Bloodline.
- Slaying a Dragon grants 35 Draconic Bloodline.
- Twin Bite (1st): Empowers Shyvana's next attack to strike twice, dealing 58 (100%) and 12 (20%) physical damage respectively. Attacks reduce the Cooldown of Twin Bite by 0.5 seconds.
- Dragon form: Strikes in a larger area and applies on-hits to all enemies.
- Acquiring 100 stacks of Draconic Bloodline, grants Weight of the Mountain, causing Twin Bite to slow enemies hit by 40% while in Dragon form.
- Burnout (2nd): Deals 30 magic damage (30 + 25% bonus) per second to nearby enemies and hastes Shyvana by 30% decaying over 3 seconds. Attacking extends the duration of Burnout up to 4 seconds.
- Dragon form: Expands the flames, dealing damage to a larger area.
- Acquiring 200 stacks of Draconic Bloodline, grants Wings of the Cloud, causing Burnout to haste Shyvana by an additional 25% while in Dragon Form.
- Flame Breath (3rd): Launches a fireball that deals 78 magic damage (60 + 30%) + 40% to enemies hit and Scorches them for 5 seconds. Shyvana's attacks on Scorched enemies deal bonus magic damage equal to 3% of their max Health.
- Dragon form: The fireball explodes on impact, dealing 139 magic damage (110 + 50% + 70%) in an area that leaves a fire for 4 seconds that deals 40 magic damage (34 + 10% + 20%) and Scorches enemies within it.
- Acquiring 300 stacks of Draconic Bloodline, grants Breath of the Infernal, converting the damage dealt to Scorched enemies to True damage while in Dragon Form.
- Dragon's Descent (ULT): Passive: Generates 1 Fury per second and 2 Fury per attack. At 100 Fury, shyvana can cast Dragon's Descent, Shyvana remains in Dragon form until she has consumed all of her Fury.
- Active: Transforms into a dragon, gaining 150 health and flying to a target location. Enemies along Shyvana's path take 150 magic damage (150 + 80%) and are knocked towards her landing point.
- Acquiring 400 stacks of Draconic Bloodline, grants life of the Ocean, adding 100 bonus health while in Dragon form.
Shyvana Skill Order
|Dragon's Descent||5||9||13|| |
|1. Shyvana is extremely strong at taking down Drakes.|
|2. Strong long range.|
|3. Great Mobility.|
|4. Really good counter jungling.|
|5. Great for team fight a lot of AOE damage.|
|1. Shyvana is reliant on taking down the Drakes.|
|2. Vulnerable when Dragon Descent is on cooldown|
|3. Shyvana has little to no utility, the crowd control from her ulti is unreliable for initiation.|
Shyvana is a jungle champion that needs to farm in the early game. Once she reached level 5 she become more powerful with her auto attack fury stack and can deal a lot of damage with her dragon form. Once you kill one dragon Shyvana's abilities will be upgraded the more dragon she gets the more powerful she is.