Shen is a Support & Tank Champion that has decent basic attack damage, great survival with defense or movement abilities, high ability to buff teammates or crowd control enemies, and difficulty to play. Shen is a Tier A+ champion.
Check out Shen Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Shen Build
|Ruby Crystal||Gain 150 max health|
|Sunfire Aegis||Gain 500 max health, and 15 ability haste|
|Dead Man's Plate||Gain 250 max health, 50 Armor|
|Thornmail||Gain 200 max health, and 75 armor|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Plated Steelcaps||Gain 40 move speed, 15 armor|
|Stoneplate enchant||Increase your Health by 65%, while reducing damage dealt by 60% for 4 seconds. If there 3 or more enemy champion nearby, increases Health by 130% instead.|
|Sunfire Aegis||Dead Man's Plate||Steel Plate Stoneplate|
|Thornmail||Spirit Visage||Warmog's Armor|
- Spirit Visage: Gain 350 max health, 100% health regen, 50 magic resistance, and 10 ability haste
- Blessed: Increases all healing, regen, and drain effects on yourself by 30%.
- Warmog's Armor: Gain 700 max health, 200% health regen, 10 ability haste.
- Warmog's Heart: If you have at least 950 bonus health, restore 5% maximum health per second if you haven't taken damage with the last 6 seconds.
Best Shen Runes
- Grasp of The Undying: When in combat, your next attack on a champion will occasionally deal bonus magic damage, heal you, and permanently increase your health.
- Triumph: Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. Deal 5% more damage to enemies below 35% health.
- Hunter Titan: Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Hunter Genius: Unique champion takedowns grant ability haste.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Ki Barrier (Passive): Gains a shield that absorbs 60 damage for 2.5 seconds after completing an ability. If the ability affected at least one champion, Ki Barrier's cooldown is reduced by 4 seconds.
- Gain 15 energy when Shen's abilities damage an enemy.
- Twilight Assault (1st): Recalls the Spirit Blade, enhancing his next 3 attacks to deal an additional 12 plus 2.5% of the target's max health as magic damage. If the Spirit Blade passed through an enemy champion, the damage bonus is increased to 12 plus 5.5% of the target's max health as magic damage and Shen gain 50% attack speed.
- Spirit's Refuge (2nd): Sends the Spirit Blade to an allied champion, creating a zone that blocks enemy attacks for 1.75 seconds.
- Shadow Dash (3rd): Dashes forward, dealing 60 physical damage to enemy champion and monsters, taunting them for 1.5 seconds.
- Stand United (Ultimate): Channels for 3 seconds, shielding an allied champion for 170 damage for 5 seconds, increased by 0%-60% based on target's missing health.
- Upon completing the channel, Shen teleports to the target ally.
Shen Skill Order
|Stand United||5||9||13|| |
|1. Has Decent CC.|
|2. No Mana & Lots of health regen.|
|3. Shadow Dash allows you to jump over terrain.|
|4. Easy to engaging or escaping fights.|
|5. Extremely good for split pusher|
|1. Difficult to play.|
|2. Long skill cooldown.|
Shen is a strong champion that can be played as a fighter and support, he has decent damage, great for split pushing, and can teleport to allied with his Stand United.