Senna is a Marksman & support champion that has high ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control, good ability to deal damage with basic attacks and abilities. Senna is a Tier A+ champion.
Check out Senna Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Senna Build
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage|
|Manamune||Gain 25 attack damage, 300 max health, 20 ability haste.|
|Rylai's Crystal Scepter||Gain 350 max health, 70 ability power.|
|Staff of Flowing Waters||Gain 65 ability power, 350 max mana, 20 ability haste.|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Mercury's Treads||Gain 40 move speed, 10 magic resist.|
Reveal a position and after 2.5 seconds, a beam of light heals allies by 25-375, while enemies take 10% of their max health as true damage. Minions and monsters take 250 damage instead.
Can be used while dead. This effect is reduced by 50% if the target has been affected by another redemption in the last 20 seconds.
|Manamune||Rylai's Crystal Scepter||Mercury's Treads|
|Staff of Flowing Waters||Crystalline Reflector||Infinity Orb|
- Crystalline Reflector: Gain 45 armor, 60 ability power, 15 ability haste.
- Infinity Orb: Gain 200 max health, 60 ability power
Best Senna Runes
- Aery: Your attacks and abilities send Aery to a target, damaging enemies or shielding allies.
- Damage: 10-60 +20 bonus+ 10%
- Shield: 20-120 + 40% bonus + 20%
- Weakness: Impairing the movement of enemy champions makes them take 5% more damage in the following 5s.
- Bone Plating: After taking damage from a champion, the next 3 champion abilities or attacks you within 1.5s deal 30-60 less damage.
- Manaflow Band: Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300mana.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Heal: Restores 80 health (80-360) and grants 30% bonus movement speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion. Healing is halved for champions recently affected by heal.
- Absolution: Senna can absorb Mist by attacking souls that spawn from dead enemies. She can also siphon Mist from enemy champions she hit twice within 4s, dealing 2% of their current health as bonus physical damage.
- Each stack of Mist grants 1 attack damage. Every 20 stacks of Mist grant 25 attack ranges and 15% Critical Strike Chance. 35% of excess Critical Strike Chance is converted into physical vamp.
- Relic Cannon: Attacks take extra time to fire, dealing 11 bonus physical damage, and briefly grant Senna 10% of the target's Movement Speed.
- Piercing Darkness: Shoots a bolt of piercing shadow through any object, dealing 40 physical damage ( 40 + 40 Attack Damage) to enemies and restoring 40 Health (40 +40 % Attack Damage + 25% Magic Damage) to ally champions.
- Attack reduces Piercing Darkness's cooldown by 1 second.
- Last Embrace: Sends forth a wave of Black Mist, dealing 70 Physical Damage (70 + 70% Attack Bonus) to the first enemy hit. After a 1 second delay, the target and other nearby enemies are Rooted for 1.3 seconds.
- Curse of The Black Mist: Dissolves into a cloud of mist for 6 seconds, becoming aWraith, Allied champions who enter the mist are camouflagedand become Wraiths when they leave. Wraiths gains 20% movement speed, are unselectable and hide their identities as long as no enemy champions are nearby.
- Dawning Shadow: Fire a global wave that shields allies from 120 damage( 120+ 40% Magic damage + 3 per mist) for 3 seconds, while dealing 250 physical damage(250 + 100% Attack bonus + 50% magic damage) and applies Mist to enemies caught in the center.
Senna Skill Order
|Curse of the black mist||3||12||14||15|
|Dawning Shadow||5||9||13|| |
|1. Easy to Master|
|2. Global range ultimate|
|3. High Range Skill|
|4. Have a decent healing|
|1. high Mana cost|
|2. Difficult to kite|
|3. Need a good position|
|4. Long Cooldown|
Senna is a cool champion that has two different playstyle Senna ADC lane and Senna Support. It's really fun to play this champion if you got a well understanding of her skills combo.