Rengar is an Assassin & Fighter champion that has really high output basic attack and abilities but got low survival, defensive and crowd control. Rengar is a Tier A+ champion.
Check out Rengar Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Rengar Build
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage.|
|Trinity Force||Gain 200 max health, 20 attack damage, 30% attack speed, 25 ability haste.|
|Solari Chargeblade||Gain 25% critical rate, 30% attack speed, 15 ability haste.|
|Infinity Edge||Gain 55 attack damage, 25% critical rate.|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Plated Steelcaps||Gain 40 move speed, 15 armor.|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargettable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities or use items.|
|Trinity Force||Solari Chargeblade||Stasis Enchant|
|Infinity Edge||Guardian Angel||Mortal Reminder|
- Guardian Angel: Gain 40 attack damage, 40 armor.
- Resurrect: Upon taking lethal damage, restores 50% base health and 30% maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis.
- Mortal Reminder: Gain 40 attack damage.
- Last Whisper: +16-30% Armor penetration.
- Sepsis: Dealing physical damage applies 40% Grievous Wound to enemy champions for 3 seconds. If the enemy is below 50% health, this effects is increased to 60% Grievous Wounds.
- Grievous Wounds reduce the effectiveness of Healing and Regenerate effects.
Best Rengar Runes
- Electrocute: Hitting a champion with 3 separate attacks or abilities in 3s deals bonus adaptive damage.
- Damage: 35-189 + 40% bonus + 25%. Cooldown: 20s
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD or 14 AP (Adaptive).
- Bone Plating: After taking damage from a champion, the next 3 champion abilities or attacks against you within 1.5s deal 30-60 less damage. (35s cooldown).
- Hunter Genius: Gain 3 ability haste. Unique champion takedowns grant 3 ability haste.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Smite: Deal 440 true damage (440-1000) to a large or epic monster or minion. Smiting monsters restores 127 health (70 + 10%). Slaying 4 large monsters upgrades smite to Chilling Smite or Challenging Smite which can target enemy champions.
- Unseen Predator(Passive): If rengar is in brush, he will leap to the target with his next attack. If rengar has no ferocity he gains 1 ferocity.
- Bonetooth Necklace: Gain 5%-25% attack damage for each unique champion takedown.
- Savagery(1st): Rengar's next 2 attacks within 3 seconds gain 50% attack speed. The first attack is empowered to deal an additional 44 physical damage (40 + 5%).
- Ferocity: Gain 55% attack speed for 5 seconds instead. The first attack deals an additional 66 physical damage (40 + 40%) instead.
- Battle Roar (2nd): Rengar roars, dealing 50 magic damage (50 + 80%) and healing for 50% of damage taken in the last 2 seconds.
- Ferocity: Deals 80 magic damage (80 + 80%) instead. Rengar also gain 40% movement speed for 2.5 second and removes all crowd effects from himself.
- Bola Strike (3rd): Throws a bola that deals 60 physical damage (60 + 80% bonus ) and slows by 30% for 1.75seconds.
- Ferocity: Deals 65 physical damage (65 + 80% bonus) and roots for 1.75seconds instead.
- Thrill Of The Hunt (Ultimate): Gains 30% Movement speed and reveals the nearest enemy champion for 12 seconds. Rengar becomes camouflaged after 1 second and can leap without being in the brush. Leaping to the nearest champion shreds the target's armor by 16 for 4 seconds.
Rengar Skill Order
|Thrill of the Hunt||5||9||13|| |
|1. Extremely fun to play|
|2. Strong in skirmishes and duels|
|3. Unique playstyle|
|4. Flexible with item builds and playstyle|
|1. Really hard to master|
|2. Needs a lot of practice|
|3. Bad vs tanks|
|4. Hard to play from behind|
|5. Hard to play in teamfight|
Rengar is a strong Assassin & Fighter jungle in the game. He is so powerful in the early game and late game. He can solo kill his opponent easily with his skill combo.