Renekton is a Fighter champion with good ability to deal damage with basic attack and the ability to survive with defensive. Renekton is a Tier S champion.
Check out Renekton Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Renekton Build
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage.|
|Blade of the ruined king||Gain 20 attack damage, 35% attack speed.|
|Black Cleaver||Gain 350 max health, 40 attack damage, 25 ability haste.|
|Sterak's Gage||Gain 400 max health, Heavy-handed 50% base attack damage.|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Plated Steelcaps||Gain 40 move speed, 15 armor.|
|Protobelt enchant||Dash forward and unleash a come of missiles that deal 75 -145 magic damage. If champions or monsters are hit b more than one missile, the additional missiles deal only 10% damage.|
|Blade of the ruined king||Black Cleaver||Protobelt Enchant|
|Sterak's Gage||Guardian Angel||Randuin's Omen|
- Guardian Angel: Gain 40 attack damage, 40 armor
- Resurrect: Upon taking lethal damage, restores 50% base health and 30% maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis.
- Randuin's Omen: Gain 400 max health, 55 armor.
- Armored: Reduces damage from Critical Strikeattacks by 15%.
- Cold Steel: Reduce the Attack Speed of enemies by 15% for 1.5 second when struck by an attack.
Best Renekton Runes
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of Adaptive force when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 5 times. When fully stacked, deal bonus adaptive damage to champions.
- Triumph: Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. Deal 5% more damage to enemies below 35% health.
- Hunter Titan: Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Sweet Tooth: Increases Honeyfruit healing by 20%. Whenever you or nearby ally eats a honeyfruit gain 15 gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds reduces the effectiveness of Healing and Regenerate effects
- Reign of Anger (Passive): Casting abilities with 50 fury or more consumes that fury for enhanced effects. Enhanced abilities do not generate any fury.
- Attacks generate 5 fury.Fury gains are increased by 50% when under 50% health. Out of combat, 4 fury dissipates every second.
- Cull The Meek (1st): Deal 70 physical damage(70 + 90 bonus)to nearby enemies, generating 5 fury and healing 6 per enemy hit.
- Reign of Anger: Damage increases to 105 physical damage (105 + 135% bonus) and healing is tripled.
- Ruthless Predator (2nd): Empowers the next attack to strike twice, stunning for 0.75 seconds and dealing 125 physical damage (2- + 150%).
- Reign of Anger: Strikes three times, stunning for 1.5 second and dealing 188 physical damage (30 + 225%).
- Slice and Dice (3rd): Dash in direction, dealing 40 physical damage (40 + 90% bonus) and generating 5 furyfor each enemy passed through. Hitting an enemy grants a second dash to cast within 4 seconds.
- Reign of Anger: The second dash now deals 70 physical damage (70 + 135%bunus) and shreds armor by 25% for 4 seconds.
- Doimus (Ultimate): Gains 20 furyand 250 health for 15 seconds. Every second after casting, gain 5 fury and deal 40 magic damage(40 + 20%) to nearby enemies.
Renekton Skill Order
|Cull The Meek||1||4||6||7|
|Slice and Dice||3||8||10||11|
|1. Strong early game|
|2. Even stronger mid game.|
|3. Single target, unavoidable hard CC|
|6. Split pushing|
|1. Ranged Landers are difficult|
|2. Fall of Late|
|3. Exhaust is his weakness|
|4. Flash reliant in teamfight|
Renekton is a strong Solo lane fighter, he is really strong in the early game with his good mobility he can split pushing farm and kill a single target with his combo skill.