Pyke is an Assassin Support champion that has low ability to survive with defensive or movement abilities, high ability to deal damage with basic attacks and skills, and high ability to deal damage with basic attacks and abilities. Pyke is a Tier A champion.
Pyke is a strong assassin support champion that is highly played in Dragon Lane. Learn more about Pyke's best items build, ability details, best combos, and skill order here.
Check out Pyke Wild Rift Best Build down below:
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage|
|Youmuu's Ghostblade||Gain 50 attack damage, 15 ability haste, and 15 armor penetration|
|Duskblade of Draktharr||Gain 55 attack damage, 10 ability haste, and 15 armor penetration|
|Edge of Night||Gain 50 attack damage, 10 ability haste, and 12 armor penetration|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities, or use items|
|Youmuu's Ghostblade||Duskblade of Draktharr||Ionian Stasis|
|Edge of Night||Umbral Glaive||Guardian Angel|
- Youmuu's Ghostblade: The first item build for Pyke is Youmuu's Ghostblade it helps increase his attack damage, ability haste, armor penetration, and move speed when at 100 stacks.
- Duskblade of Draktharr: is the perfect second item for Pyke to build it will increase Pyke attack damage, ability haste more armor penetration, and deal bonus physical damage.
- Umbral Glaive: Build Umbral Glaive on Pyke helps increase attack damage, ability haste, and armor penetration
- Guardian Angel: Build Guardian Angel to increase attack damage, armor, and it helps revive you restores 50% base health and 30% maximum mana.
Best Pyke Runes
- Aftershock: After immobilizing an enemy champion, gain defenses and later deal a burst of magic damage around you.
- Weakness: Impairing the movement of enemy champions make them take more damage.
- Hunter Titan: Unique champion takedowns grant max health and tenacity.
- Pathfinder: Gain bonus MS in brush, and river when out of combat.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Gift of the Drowned Ones (P): Stores 10% of damage taken from champions, increased to 35% if there are two or more visible enemy champions nearby. Damage stored cannot exceed 80. (lower value between 60% heal and 800% bonus attack)
- When Pyke is not visible to enemies, he heals for the amount of damage stored.
- Pyke cannot increase his max Health and converts 14 bonus Health to 1 Attack Damage.
- Bone Skewer (1st): Charge slows himself by 20% for up to 3 seconds, increasing cast range over the first 0.8 seconds.
- Release: Hurls his spear, dealing 100 physical damage, slowing the target by 90% for 1 second and pulling it in. Releasing the ability immediately will cause Pyke to thrust his spear instead, dealing the same damage.
- Deals 50% damage to non-champion. If bone Skewer is overcharged it refunds a portion of it's cooldown and 50% of its mana cost.
- Ghostwater Dive (2nd): Becomes camouflaged for 5 seconds and gains 40% Movement Speed that decays over the duration.
- Phantom Undertow (3rd): Dashes forward, leaving behind a phantom. After 1 second, the phantom returns to Pyke dealing 105 physical damage to enemy champions and stunning for 1.25 seconds.
- Death from Below (Ult): Marks target area with an X, executing enemy champions below 250 health. Non-champions and champions above the threshold take 50% of his amount as physical damage.
- If an enemy champion is struck, Pyke blinks to the location. If he was executed Pyke can recast Death from Below within 15 seconds.
- Each execution grants gold to Pyke and the last assisting ally, and an enemy champion killed inside the X by an ally grants Pyke gold.
Pyke Skill Order
|Death from Below||5||9||13|
Down below is Pyke best Combos and playstyle:
1. Phantom Undertow -> Ghostwater Dive -> Bone Skewer -> Death from Below.
2. Bone Skewer -> Flash -> Phantom Undertow -> Death from Below.
3. Bone Skewer -> Phantom Undertow -> Death from Below -> Ghostwater Dive.
4. Phantom Undertow -> Ghostwater Dive -> Auto Attack -> Bone Skewer -> Auto Attack -> Death from Below .
5. Ghostwater Dive -> Phantom Undertow -> Bone Skewer -> Auto Attack.
Pyke Pros and Cons
|1. Fast roamer.|
|2. Easy to learn.|
|3. Extremely strong scaling.|
|4. High burst damage.|
|5. His ultimate Death from below will make the team fights easy for teammates.|
|1. Struggles against range.|
|2. Squishy, vulnerable to cc.|
|3. Weak in lane.|
|4. High skill cap.|
Pyke is a strong assassin supporter with high attack damage & high mobility. He also has huge burst damage but when it comes to fighting he is very very squishy.