Pyke is a strong assassin support champion that is highly played in Dragon Lane. Learn more about Pyke's best items build, ability details, best combos, and skill order here.
Check out Pyke Wild Rift Best Build down below:
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage|
|Youmuu's Ghostblade||Gain 50 attack damage, 15 ability haste, and 15 armor penetration|
|Duskblade of Draktharr||Gain 55 attack damage, 10 ability haste, and 15 armor penetration|
|Edge of Night||Gain 50 attack damage, 10 ability haste, and 12 armor penetration|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities, or use items|
|Youmuu's Ghostblade||Duskblade of Draktharr||Ionian Stasis|
|Edge of Night||Umbral Glaive||Guardian Angel|
- Youmuu's Ghostblade: The first item build for Pyke is Youmuu's Ghostblade it helps increase his attack damage, ability haste, armor penetration, and move speed when at 100 stacks.
- Duskblade of Draktharr: is the perfect second item for Pyke to build it will increase Pyke attack damage, ability haste more armor penetration, and deal bonus physical damage.
- Umbral Glaive: Build Umbral Glaive on Pyke helps increase attack damage, ability haste, and armor penetration
- Guardian Angel: Build Guardian Angel to increase attack damage, armor, and it helps revive you restores 50% base health and 30% maximum mana.
Best Pyke Runes
- Aftershock: After immobilizing an enemy champion, gain defenses and later deal a burst of magic damage around you.
- Weakness: Impairing the movement of enemy champions make them take more damage.
- Hunter Titan: Unique champion takedowns grant max health and tenacity.
- Pathfinder: Gain bonus MS in brush, and river when out of combat.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Gift of the Drowned Ones (P):
- Bone Skewer (1st):
- Ghostwater Dive (2nd): N/A
- Phantom Undertow (3rd):
- Death from Below (Ult):
Pyke Skill Order
|Death from Below||5||9||13|
Down below is Pyke best Combos and playstyle:
1. Phantom Undertow -> Ghostwater Dive -> Bone Skewer -> Death from Below.
2. Bone Skewer -> Flash -> Phantom Undertow -> Death from Below.
3. Bone Skewer -> Phantom Undertow -> Death from Below -> Ghostwater Dive.
4. Phantom Undertow -> Ghostwater Dive -> Auto Attack -> Bone Skewer -> Auto Attack -> Death from Below .
5. Ghostwater Dive -> Phantom Undertow -> Bone Skewer -> Auto Attack.
Pyke Pros and Cons
|1. Fast roamer.|
|2. Easy to learn.|
|3. Extremely strong scaling.|
|4. High burst damage.|
|5. His ultimate Death from below will make the team fights easy for teammates.|
|1. Struggles against range.|
|2. Squishy, vulnerable to cc.|
|3. Weak in lane.|
|4. High skill cap.|
Pyke is a strong assassin supporter with high attack damage & high mobility. He also has huge burst damage but when it comes to fighting he is very very squishy.