Nasus is a Tanky Fighter in Wild RIft that has a low complexity of ability mechanics and controls, high ability to survive with defensive and movement abilities, good damage deals with a basic attack. Nasus is a Tier C Fighter.
Best Wild Rift Nasus Build
|Long Sword||Gained Nasus 12 attack damage|
|Trinity Force||Gain 200 max health, 20 ATK DMG, 30% ATK SPD, 25 ability haste|
|Dead Man's Plate||Gain 250 max health, 50 Armor|
|Solari Chargeblade||Gain 25% CRT, 30% ATK SPD, 15 ability haste|
|Plated Steelcaps||Gain Footwear 40 move speed, 15 armor|
|Teleport Enchant||Teleport to an allied champion structure. Channeling for 3.5 seconds.|
|Trinity Force||Teleport Enchant||Dead Man's Plates|
|Solari Chargeblade||Guardian Angel||Spirit Visage|
- Guardian Angel: Gain 40 Attack damage, 40 armor, and Resurrect restores 50% base health and 30% maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis.
- Spirit Visage: Gain 350% max health, 100% health regen, 50 magic resistance, 10 ability haste.
Best Nasus Runes
- Grasp of the Undying: Every 4s in combat, your next attack on a champion will be enhanced based on your max health.
- Heals: 2% of your ma health permanently increase your health by 5.
- Bonus damage: 3% of your max health, magic damage.
- One Ranged Champions: the effect are reduced by 40%.
- Brutal: Gain 7 attack damage or 14 AP (Adaptive).
- Adaptive Carapace: Gain 50% health. While below 50% health, gain 12 armor or 12 magic resist based on the damage type you took more over the last 60s.
- Sweet Tooth: Gain Honeyfruit health by 20%. Whenever you or nearby ally eats a Honeyfruit gain 15 gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction,
- Ghost: Gain a large burst of Movement Speed that then decays to 25% bonus Movement Speed for 8 seconds. With each takedown, Ghost's duration is extended by 6 seconds, refreshing its effects, up to the original amount.
- Soul Eater (Passive): Gain 12% Physical Vamp.
- Siphoning Strike (1st): Empowers next attack within 10 seconds to deal an additional 25 physical damage.
- If siphoning strike kills the target, its damage is permanently increased by 4 damage stacked.
- Killing champions, large minions, and large monsters increase Siphoning Strike's damage by 8 stacked instead.
- Wither (2nd): Slows enemy Movement Speed by 35% and Attack speed by 22.5% for 5 seconds. The Movement Speed slow increases to 45% over the duration.
- Spirit Fire (3rd): Creates a flaming zone, dealing 55 magic damage. The zone persists for 5 seconds, dealing 11 magic damage over time and reducing Armor by 15%.
- Fury Of The Sands (ULT): Enhance himself to gain 300 health, 25 Armor and Magic Resist for 15 seconds. Deals magic damage to nearby enemies equal to 3% of their health during the duration.
- Siphoning Strike's cooldown is reduced by 50% during the duration.
- The storm deals a max of 240 damage per second,
Nasus Skill Order
|Fury of the Sands||5||9||13|| |
Nasus is a champion that easy to play and takes a short time to understand his skill. Just focusing on farming for his Siphoning Strike Stacked the more you get the stronger is Nasus. In the late game, he will one-shot any champions in the map.