Morgana is a Support champion that has decent basic attacks and abilities, decent ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, low survival with defensive or movement abilities. Morgana is a Tier S champion.
Check out Morgana Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Morgana Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power|
|Luden's Echo||Gain 85 ability power, 300 max mana, and 20 ability haste|
|Awakened Soulstealer||Gain 70 ability power, 200 max mana, 25 ability haste|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Gain 120 ability power|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Protobel Enchant||Dash forward and unleash a cone of missiles that deal 75-145 magic damage. If champion or monsters are hit by more than one missiles, the additional missiles deal only 10% damage.|
|Luden's Echo||Awakened Soulstealer||Ionian Boots of Lucidity|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Morellonomicon||Void Staff|
- Void Staff: Gain 70 ability power, 40% magic penetration.
- Morellonomicon: Gain 300 max health, 70 ability power, 15 magic penetration.
Best Morgana Runes
- Aery: Your attacks and abilities send Aery to a target, damaging enemies or shielding allies.
- Brutal: Gain AD/AP. (Adaptive)
- Second Wind: Regenerate health after taking damage from enemy champion.
- Manaflow Bane: Hitting an enemy champion with an ability permanetly increases your max mana.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ghost: Gain a large burst of Movement Speed that then decays to 25 bonus Movement Speed for 8 seconds. With each takedown, ghost's duration is extended by 6 seconds, refreshing its effects, up to the original amout.
- Soul Siphon (P): Morgana heals for 20% of the damage dealt with abilities against champions, large minions and large monsters.
- Dark Binding (1st): Fires a bolt of dark energy, rooting the first enemy hit for 2 seconds and dealing 80 magic damage.
- Tormented Shadow (2nd): Curses an area for 5 seconds, dealing 6 magic damage every 0.5 seconds to enemies within, increased by up to 170% based on their missing health. Tormented scroll deal 200% damage against monsters.
- Tourmented Shadow's current cooldown is reduced by 5% of its maximum whenever Soul Siphon triggers.
- Black Shield (3rd): Places a barrier around an allied champion for 5 seconds, absorbing 80 magic damage and blocking disables while the shield holds.
- Soul Shackles (ULT): Chains nearby enemy champions, dealing magic damage equal to 14% of their maximum health. The chains persist for 3 seconds, revealing and slowing by 15% Movement Speed. When the duration ends, chained targets are stunned for 1.5 seconds and dealt magic damage equal to 14% of their maximum health.
Morgana Skill Order
|Soul Shackles||5||9||13|| |
|1. She has strong CC.|
|2. Has high damage.|
|3. Great range.|
|1. She is very Squishy.|
|2. Has Long Cooldowns.|
|3. Has Low Mobility.|
Morgana is a strong Mage Support champion that has big potential with her Root ability Dark Binding and that's root ability makes her strong from the start of the game.