Malphite is a Tank champion that has high ability to survive with defensive or movement abilities, low ability to deal damage with basic attacks and skill. Malphite is a Tier A champion.
Check out Malphite Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Malphite Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power|
|Luden's Echo||Gain 85 ability power, 300 max mana, and 20 ability haste|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Gain 120 ability power|
|Void Staff||Gain 70 ability power and 40% magic damage penetration|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Protobel Enchant||Dash forward and unleash a cone of missiles that deal 75-145 magic damage. If champion or monsters are hit by more than one missiles, the additional missiles deal only 10% damage.|
|Luden's Echo||Ionian Protobelt||Rabadon's Deathcap|
|Void Staff||Infinity Edge||Phantom Dancer|
- Infinity Edge: Infinity Edge is one of the best item for Malphite it will increase 55 attack damage, 25% critical rate.
- Infinity: Critical Strikes deal 230% damage instead of 200%.
- Phantom Dancer: Phantom Dancer is the best build for Malphite it will help increase his basic attack damage, 25% critical, and 35% attack speed.
Note: This is the best AP/AD build for Malphite if you wanna one shot enemy.
Down below is the best full tank build for Malphite:
|Sunfire Aegis||Iceborn Gauntlet||Steel Plated Teleport|
|Abyssal Mask||Thornmail||Randuin's Omen|
- Sunfire Aegis: is the perfect first item for malphite to build it will increases health, and ability haste.
- Abyssal Mask: Build Abyssal Mask on Malphite when enemy team has a lot of AP champion and it very good it increases Health, Mana, and ability haste.
- Thornmail: is the best build on Malphite this item will make Malphite very hard to kill it increase health, and a bunch of armor.
Best Malphite Runes
- Aery: Your attacks and abilities send Aery to a target, damage enemies or shielding allies.
- Brutal: Gain AD/AP. (Adaptive)
- Hunter Titan: Unique champion takedowns grant max health and tenacity.
- Manaflow Bane: Hitting an enemy champion with an ability permanently increases your max mana.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Granite Shield (P): Shield 65 damage after not taking damage fir 8 seconds.
- Seismic Shard (1st): Launches a shard that deals 70 magic damage, slowing the target by 15%, and hasting Malphite by 15% for 3 seconds.
- Thunderclap (2nd): Passive: Gain 6 armor.
- Active: For the next 6 seconds, attacks deal 15 physical damage in a cone. The first attack is empowered to deal 39 bonus physical damage to the target.
- Ground Slam (3rd): Slams the ground, dealing 66 magic damage to nearby enemies and reducing their attack speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
- Unstoppable Force (Ult): Charges to the target area, dealing 200 magic damage and knocking up nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds.
Malphite Skill Order
Down blow is Malphite best Combos and playstyle:
1. Seismic Shard -> Unstoppable Force -> Thunderclap -> Auto Attack -> Ground Slam.
2. Seismic Shard -> Ground Slam -> Thunderclap.
3. Unstoppable Force -> Ground Slam -> Seismic Shard -> Auto Attack -> Thunderclap.
4. Flash to surprise attack enemy following with Unstoppable Force -> Seismic Shard -> Ground Slam -> Thunderclap.
|1. Very Tanky.|
|2. Heavy counter for certain champions.|
|3. Great initiation.|
|4. Great teamfighting potential.|
|5. Ability to stop most of splitpushers.|
|1. Inefficient against AP sustaining champions.|
|2. Weak when getting hardcountered.|
|3. High Mana costs early.|
|4. Can be kited easily.|
Malphite is a great tanky champion that can build tank and AP. Malphite AP build is a bit squishy but he can easily one shot enemies with his full combos. He is very useful in teamfight because of his Unstoppable Force that can knock up multiple enemies and very good to combos with Yasuo.