Karma is a Supporter in Wild Rift that has a low complexity of ability mechanics and easy to controls, high ability to survive with defensive and movement abilities. Karma can deal good damage deals with her abilities.
Check out Karma Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Karma Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 Ability Power|
|Ardent Censor||Gain 250 max health, 60 ability power, 10 ability haste|
|Staff of Flowing Waters||Gain 65 ability power, 350 max mana, and 20 ability haste|
|Harmonic Echo||Gain 75 ability power, 300 max mana, 10 ability haste|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Redemption Enchant||Active reveal a position and a beam of light heal allies by 25-375|
|Ardent Censor||Staff of Flowing Waters||Ionian Redemption|
|Harmonic Echo||Athene's Unholy Grail||Crystalline Reflector|
- Athene's Unholy Grail: Gain 55 ability power, 40 magic resistance, and 10 ability haste.
- Crystalline Reflector: Gain 45 armor, 60 ability power, and 15 ability haste.
Best Karma Runes
- Aery: Your attacks and abilities send Aery to a target, damaging enemies or shielding allies.
- Brutal: Gain AD/AP. (Adaptive)
- Loyalty: You and your closest ally gain AR and MR.
- Manaflow Bane: Hitting an enemy champion with an ability permanently increases your max mana.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction,
- Ignite: Ignite target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Mantra (Passive): Every Spell cast grants Karma a stack of Mantra. At 3 stacks, she enters a Mantra State, enhancing her next basic ability.
- Inner Flame (1st): Fires a blast of energy, dealing 60 magic damage to the first target hit and surrounding enemies, and slowing them by 35% for 1.5 seconds.
- Mantra: Increases the destructive power of the blast, dealing 70 magic damage to the first target hit and surrounding enemies. The blast leaves a field for 1.5 seconds, slowing targets by 50%, after which it explodes and deal 40 magic damage.
- Focused Resolve (2nd): Tethers up to two nearby enemy champions, dealing 35 magic damage and revealing them for 1.75 seconds. If targets fail to break the tether, they take 40 magic damage and rooted for 1 seconds.
- Mantra: A new tether will be formed between tethered targets. if there is only one tethered target, the new tether will spread toward an additional nearby enemy champion. If targets fail to break all the tethers, they take 40 magic damage and are rooted for an improved 1.5 seconds.
- Inspire (3rd): Grants an allied champion 60 shield for 3 seconds and 45% movement speed for 1.5 seconds
- Mantra: Karma focuses her power, granting a 150 shield that decays over 4 seconds and 60% movement speed that decays to 20% over the same duration. An additional ring is generated around the shielded target, and the first ally champion who enters the ring will be granted the same shield.
- Transcendent Embrace (ULT): Immediately enters Mantra state.
- Forms a ring of spirit energy at the target location. After 1s, it detonates, dealing 150 magic damage to all enemies inside the circle and slowing them by 50% for 1s. if enemies are hit by the outer ring, they will be knocked back toward the center.
Karma Skill Order
|Transcendent Embrace||5||9||13|| |
|1. Great sustained damage.|
|2. Huge survivability.|
|3. Can carry the team as a protector.|
|4. easy to poke and slows with her Inner Flame.|
|5. Not hard to learn.|
|1. Mana hungry early game.|
|2. Needs core items for full potential.|
|3. Needs good decision making.|
Karma is a champion that easy to play and takes a short time to understand her skill. Use her ability to harass the enemy in the early game, She is a very strong support champion and also easy to play too.